The Merge: Omega Company (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Omega Company (IC)

Post by kirinke »

AMY

The girl sauntered forward. "It helped that you were more focused on me noticing you." she said in a friendly sort of way. "Name's Amy." she said politely. "Soooo. Why didn't you just come up and introduce yourself if we were expected, instead of being sneaky?" she wagged a finger. "That makes us even more late, not to mention can lead to all sorts of confusions." she looked mildly put out. "And here I thought adults were supposed to be responsible and upright." she grinned cheekily at the Baron. "I'm pleased to note that I was utterly wrong on that. Growing up won't be so bad after all."

ooc
Init: http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=186537 8 Amy
Init http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=186538 13 Peekaboo
Init http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=186539 5 Alma
Init http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=186540 4 Ren

Amy is willing to talk for the moment.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Rand
Condition: Normal
HP: 1 - LP: 0
The beautiful blond puts her mask in place.

"Stay alive. If you mar my face, all bets are off."
The helmetted man nodded once but put a smile in his voice as he replied putting a bit of 'rogue' into the 'brute' that he was portraying.

"Wouldn't dream of it, Luv. This world don't got enough beauty in it as it is. I'd hate to take a source of it away." he says smoothly.

Rand made sure power was routed to his afterburners (but not firing them) before entering the enclosed ring and preparing himself for combat.
init: 1D20+6 = [19]+6 = 25

Mandalorian attack array set to afterburners, Force array set to defensive.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lindsey

Seriously? A kid's show supervillain...oh, wait...yeah. Merge. Lindsey sighed, making an effort to appear somewhat nonchalant, bored, even. " I was being expected? By whom, if I might ask? You? I didn't exactly announce myself...and you...were always the henchman...or woman. Never the one in power. So...i guess, not by you."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

The man you're calling Baron nods towards the briefcase.

"Power behind the throne and all that." He turns, the face still shrouded, "I was actually trying to figure out why you dragged a kid into this, Kobra.

"Tsung and Kano are in the usual suite."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
drothgery

Post by drothgery »

S & S

The Manticoran officer and her six-legged friend stayed quiet for now, prepared for trouble.
Shannon init; Sherlock init: 1D20+6 = [5]+6 = 11
1D20+10 = [7]+10 = 17

Sherlock concentrates his empathic sense on the 'Baron' for now.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Bladewind wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:57 pm The man you're calling Baron nods towards the briefcase.

"Power behind the throne and all that." He turns, the face still shrouded, "I was actually trying to figure out why you dragged a kid into this, Kobra.

"Tsung and Kano are in the usual suite."
AMY
"We got thrown together through an unlikely and rather nasty series of events and decided to stick together for a while."she said, giving him just enough of the truth without really explaining anything and probably making him even more curious.

Which, she of course enjoyed immensely.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lindsey

Lindsey blinked. Did that man just call him....Kobra? As in...Commander? He tries his best not to let his confusion show. " Thanks...as for the Kid...this is the Post-Merge world. So many people are more than what they seem to be."
Looking the Baron up and down, he then added, " That will be all", making a dismissive gesture.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AMY

"So what's the usual suite?" Amy asked dryly. "Guardian o mine here, didn't think to tell me."

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

The man nods, probably smirking or something. You can't really tell.

"On my way there now, might as well go together." He ignores Lindsey's dismissal.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AMY

The girl shrugged. "Sure, why not." she looked at her friends.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lindsey

Lindsey nodded. This was going to be interesting...but he doubted it'd be more dangerous than hunting Sardu-Strain vamps in the sewers...or performance reviews at W&H.
Probably less chance of being turned into a monster, at least.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl walked along. "The place isn't actually the most dangerous place I've been in." she said conversationally. "Nor the nastiest." she said. "One of the worst was down in Mexico. They were having alot of problems with ghost pokemon and regular spirits in some of their tourist attractions, so they hired me to help take care of them." she shuddered. "I kinda bit off more than I could chew and barely made it out alive." she admitted

"After I recovered, I got every priest and holy person I could get my hands on and we systematically cleansed and ousted the ghosts. Not a fun job." she looked at the two men. "That was the day I learned, do your research thoroughly before diving into a ruined or abandoned anything and never, ever rely on your employer's word on anything. Check it out for yourself first." she looked thoughtful. "That and Banet are scary. Especially when they're possessing broken, Barbie Dolls, My Little Pony action figures and those little Day of the Dead figurines." she shuddered.

"I can't ever go past a Toys R US without wanting a loaded RPG or a Fire Pokemon that knows Flame Thrower at my side now."
Last edited by kirinke on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Battle Init
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Kal'annar
HP:
2 LP: 1
Bladewind wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:41 am Meanwhile, Kal'annar addresses Lionmane. He noted, but managed to not give away that he saw, someone following him. Although not able to recognize his shadow, Kal recognizes that this person is likely a skilled fighter. He is clearly wearing armor - the black material is shiny and rigid over his chest area and shoulder guards cover and protect him. His head is covered by a cloth hood, and his face is concealed in shadow. On the shoulders is a symbol that Kal has seen before but might not recognize:

Kalannar recognizes the symbol from one of the movies that the humans are so fond of. It is a symbol of the Empire, he recalls someone going on about some kind of spectacle, no, a some kind of show, about Rebels fighting the Empire. He was perhaps only vaguely interested because the Emperor, although quite foolish and arrogant, was a rather powerful figure.The symbol and its positioning nagged at him a little, he recognized the style of uniform. He might have even seen a sample of the show. Seven of Nine? No, that was not it, although he had likely heard that nomenclature. Fifth? No, that wasn't it. He was close, there was a number in the name he was certain.
initiative: 27 (LP)
http://orokos.com/roll/570049
Kal'annar easily shrugs off the dark fog that had tried to seep into his thoughts. His shield and sword slung across his back, easily visible and readily accessible ... and hand beneath the table ready to release his eldritch energies if needed. The blatant use of force was his least favorite spell but it seemed the best if he were to deter anymore foolishness. "If you think you've found weak minded prey, then you've chosen poorly Imperial. Unlike you humans, you will find the Drow comfortable in all the realms of darkness. State your reason for inquiring about my services or you and the other one will regret this pathetic attempt of an ambush."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Lindsey and Amy follow the Baron into a suite overlooking some of the main fighting pits. One wall is completely made of glass and affords a view of the chaotic scene below. Along another is a series of monitors, three of which are currently different angles of a large cage easily the size of a small house.

At the top of the cage, one of the women listed as an objective of your mission is announcing a fight. There is a lot of cheering and yelling, and bets being placed. None of it is audible inside the suite, and incredibly most of the sound is muted. There is techno music playing inside the suite.

At a large table, eating boorishly, is a man who must be Kano. In truth, he looks a little like a cheap halloween version of a T-800. One eye is covered in a cybernetic plate with a red receptor. If the situation weren't so crazy, it might almost be laughable. He nods to the Baron. Judging by the latter's body language, the Baron isn't particularly fond of Kano.

When Kano speaks, it's a mix of an Australian accent. A mix of something not readily identifiable, other than being English.

"Hail the Black Dragon, and Cobra too I suppose." He says as he takes a bite from something. "So, Baron finally found you, Kobra.

"Cripes, can't get over Baron's team having the same name as you. So, the pop-gun worth our time?"

In the ring, the woman does a quick kata of some kind, more like a ballet move really, and gestures with the hand bearing the foot long strap-on claws.

Init: 1d20+11 22

Rand had init.
drothgery

Post by drothgery »

OOC: If it's okay, Shannon and Sherlock quietly accompany Amy and Lindsey. Have been some combination of busy and sick lately.