J-Mart OG: Closed for a new location!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
RUSCHE

Re: 299 - The Thing

Post by RUSCHE »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:53 pm Ah, feels good to be back at work. Before I post some new stuff, I decided to do a little cleaning around the store and I decided to make a few tweaks to my FF. They're all going up a PL because they're the FF, dammit!

I'm adjusting some others, too, since I can never leave well enough alone. Probably have a couple of new builds up during the week, but unfortunately we have a family friend that is losing his fight with cancer so I may have to put things to the side a bit to go out of town.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:05 pm And last, but certainly not least in our FANTASTIC SPECIAL is a J-Mart Favorite Item that completes our Four Pack! Check it out on Aisle 2!

THE THING
PL12

OPL: 12; DPL: 11; HP: 1
Height: 6-6
Weight: 500
Eyes: Blue
Hair: None
Race: Human Mutate
Identity: Public
Alignment: Hero
Base of Operations: New York, NY, USA
Team Affiliations: Fantastic Four; Guardians of the Galaxy; JLAXI

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 14, STAMINA 12, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Athletics 2 (+16), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+10), Deception 2 (+6), Expertise [Streetwise] 6 (+7), Insight (+3), Intimidation 5 (+9/+10) [Startle], Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion 3 (+7), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 5 (+7), Stealth (+3/+1), Technology 1 (+2), Vehicles 12 (+14)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, Damaging Escape*, Equipment (2), Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Interpose, Power Attack (1) (Unarmed), Startle, Takedown (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
Thing Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 5 pts
Rocky Hide: Protection 2, Impervious 13, Immunity 5 (All Environmental Effects); 20 pts
Super Strength: Enhanced Strength 4 (600,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 4 pt
Sensory Shield: Immunity 5 (Dazzle effects); 5 pts
Athleticism: Leaping 2 (30 ft); 2 pts
Super Strength Stunts: Alternate Effect Array of Strength; 3 pts
Sonic Slam: Cone Area Affliction 12 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Flaw: Limited to Two Degrees); 1 pt
Groundstrike: Burst Area Affliction 12 (Resisted by Dodge; 1st: Hindered, 2nd: Prone, Extras: Burst Area 2 [60 ft radius], Flaws: Limited to two degrees, Instant Recovery, Limited [Thing and targets must be on the ground]); 1 pt
Shockwave: Burst Area Damage 12 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft], Flaw: Thing and targets must be on the ground); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(10 pts)
Fantastic Four Costume: Features 2 (Monitors vital signs, PDA), Senses 1 (Communication Link [Fantastic Four]); 3 pts
Ben also pays for 1/4 of the Fantasticar (Listed with Mister Fantastic); 5 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +10 [Unarmed +14]
Ranged Attack +5
Throwing +7
Special Attacks [Sonic Slam Affliction +12, Cone Area; Groundstrike +12, Burst Area; Shockwave +12, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +14 (+7 Impervious), Fortitude +12, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, Annihilus, Red Ghost and others
Fame: The FF are known the world over and never hid their secret identities
Monstrous Appearance: His appearance can cause issues for him at times
Relationships: Reed Richards, Johnny (most of the time), Sue and her children, Valeria and Franklin and Alicia Masters, his long time girlfriend
Rivalry: The Yancy Street Gang, Johnny (most of the time), and he always a piece of The Hulk

Abilities 86 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Advantages 13 + Powers 39 + Defenses 9 = 168 / 168
YES!!! A thousand times YES!!!!
Jabroniville

Re: J-Mart: Re-opening soon...Question for Ares :)

Post by Jabroniville »

Hooray! Thorp's back! We've been missing you here, buddy! The place has actually been rather busy this past month, but your thread being updated is always welcome :). Sorry about your friend.
Thorpocalypse

Re: J-Mart: Re-opening soon...Question for Ares :)

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Thanks. I've been lurking from work and such, I just haven't had much time to contribute. Until the holiday stuff kicks in full bore, I'll be around more. So much to stat, so little time. 8-)

It's been good to see the activity. I feel like MnM is getting lost in the shuffle with GR's other efforts, but the new Freedom City book will hopefully get more people into the mix, or bring back some of the old crew.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Thorpocalypse

V: Earth-T7

Post by Thorpocalypse »

HAPPY GUY FAWKES NIGHT loyal customers! As we try to return to form, we're stocking this new item on Aisle 1 to celebrate the day!

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V. - V

V
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 3; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 6-2
Weight: 200
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Skin: Fair
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Neutral
Base of Operations: London, England
Team Affiliations: None

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 5, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+12), Athletics 6 (+11), Deception 9 (+12), Expertise [Theology and Philosophy] 5 (+10), Insight 8 (+12), Intimidation 7 (+10), Investigation 5 (+10), Perception 9 (+13), Persuasion 7 (+10), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 5 (+13), Sleight of Hand 5 (+10), Stealth 8 (+13), Technology 3 (+8), Vehicles 2 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (2), Close Attack (2), Deep Ties* (1), Defensive Roll (1), Diehard, Equipment (9), Improved Critical (1), Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1), Last Stand*, Move-by Action, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (3), Startle, Takedown (2), Well-Informed

POWERS:
Batch-5 Enhancements: Immunity 2 (Disease, Poison); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(45 pts)
Armored Costume: Protection 2; 2 pts
Knives: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Dangerous, Double; 3 pts
Arsenal: (27 pts)
Explosives: Burst Area Ballistic Damage 8 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Triggered); 25 pts
Bat Flash Bang Grenade: Burst Area Affliction 5 (Resisted, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Visually and Auditory Impaired, 2nd: Visually and Auditory Disabled, 3rd: Visual and Auditory Unaware, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Extra Condition); 1 pt
Throwing Knives: Ranged Piercing Damage 5, Dangerous (Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt
Headquarters: (9 pts)
The Shadow Gallery: Size – H, Tough – 8, Features - Concealed, Holding Cells, Infirmary, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System, Workshop; 9 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +14 [Unarmed +5; Knives +6, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +8
Throwing +13 [Throwing Knives +5, Critical 19-20]
Special Attack [Explosives +8, Burst Area; Tear Gas Grenades +5, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +8 (+7 without Defensive Roll, +0 Impervious), Fortitude +8, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Obsession: With taking down the Norsefire regime and justice for all.
Relationships: With Evey.
Responsibility: To the Vox Populi.

Abilities 88 + Skills 43 (86 ranks) + Advantages 31 + Powers 2 + Defenses 14 = 178 / 178

Build Comments: Happy Guy Fawkes Night everyone! I couldn’t let this one pass without dropping the man who has become a symbol the day for us geeks, the one and only V.

Sadly, I have never read the comic and only seen the movie once a good while ago, so this is mostly Wiki and Wordverse (Wordmaker handled him wonderfully in his setting on the old ATT, if you haven’t read those stories, check them out) fueled.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: On V’s Earth, the world is in turmoil and warfare, with the United States fractured as a result of prolonged second civil war and a pandemic of the "St. Mary's Virus" ravaging Europe. The United Kingdom is ruled as a fascist police state by the Norsefire Party, helmed by all-powerful High Chancellor Adam Sutler. Political opponents, immigrants, Jews, Muslims, atheists, homosexuals, and other "undesirables" are imprisoned and executed in concentration camps.

On November 4, a vigilante in a Guy Fawkes mask identifying himself as "V" rescues Evey Hammond, an employee of the state-run British Television Network, from members of the "Fingermen" secret police while she is out past curfew. From a rooftop, they watch his demolition of London's main criminal court, the Old Bailey, accompanied by fireworks and the 1812 Overture. Inspector Finch of Scotland Yard is tasked with investigating V's activities while BTN declares the incident an "emergency demolition". V interrupts the broadcast to claim responsibility, encouraging the people of Britain to rise up against their government and meet him on next year's Guy Fawkes Night outside the Houses of Parliament. During the broadcast, the police attempt to capture V. Evey helps him escape, but is knocked unconscious.

V takes Evey to his home, where she is told she must remain for one year. V then kills Lewis Prothero, Norsefire's chief propagandist, and Anthony Lilliman, the Bishop of London. Evey offers to help, and uses the opportunity to escape to the home of her boss, comedian and talk show host Gordon Deitrich. In return for Evey trusting him with her safety, Gordon reveals prohibited materials including subversive paintings, an antique Quran, and homoerotic photographs. Meanwhile, V confronts Dr. Delia Surridge, who had experimented on him and many other "undesirables" 20 years ago at Larkhill concentration camp; seeing her remorse for her past actions, he kills her painlessly.

After Gordon performs a satire of the government on his show, his home is raided and Evey is captured. She is imprisoned and tortured for information about V, with her only solace being a note written by actress Valerie Page, a former prisoner who was tortured and killed for her lesbianism. Evey is told she will be executed unless she reveals V's location. When she says she would rather die, she is inexplicably released and then finds herself in V's home. It turns out that V was the one who had "captured" her at Gordon's home, and staged her imprisonment and torture to free her from her fears. The note was real, passed from Valerie to V when he was imprisoned. He also informs her that Deitrich had been executed when the Quran was found in his home. While Evey initially hates V for what he did to her, she realises she has become a stronger person. She leaves him, promising to return before 5 November.

Reading the deceased Surridge's journal, Finch learns V is the result of human experimentation and has been targeting the people who detained him. Despite being stonewalled by the government, Finch searches for the true identity of V, tracing him to a bioweapons program in Larkhill. Finch meets William Rookwood, who tells him that the program, which was directed by Sutler (who was then Undersecretary of Defence), resulted in the creation of the deadly St. Mary's Virus. He further reveals that Creedy, a leader of the Norsefire Party, released the virus onto English soil, killing 100,000 British residents and framing the outbreak as an attack by a terrorist organisation. The Party, which promised security in times of social instability, used the ensuing wave of fear to elevate Sutler to the newly created office of High Chancellor and win an overwhelming majority in Parliament, becoming the elected government. Finch later discovers the man he met was V in disguise, and though he initially disbelieves the story, his faith in the Norsefire government is severely shaken.

As 5 November nears, V distributes thousands of Guy Fawkes masks, and the population questions Party rule as the nation slowly descends into anarchy. On the eve of 5 November, Evey visits V, who shows her an explosive-laden train in the abandoned London Underground, set to destroy Parliament. He leaves it to Evey to decide whether to use it. V meets Party Leader Creedy, with whom he made a deal to surrender in exchange for Sutler's execution. After Creedy executes Sutler, V reneges on his deal and kills Creedy and his men. Mortally wounded, he returns to Evey and tells her he loves her before dying.

As Evey places V's body aboard the train, she is found by Finch. Disillusioned by the Party's regime, Finch allows Evey to send the train off. On the surface, thousands of unarmed Londoners wearing Guy Fawkes masks march towards Parliament. Since Creedy and Sutler are both dead, the military receives no orders, and allows the crowd to pass. As Parliament is destroyed, Finch asks Evey for V's identity, to which she replies, "He was all of us."

However, rumors persist that V still lives…

Characterization: A charismatic and skilled anarchist terrorist who had been the unwilling subject of experimentation by Norsefire.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
catsi563

Re: J-Mart: HAPPY GUY FAWKES NIGHT - V

Post by catsi563 »

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V. - V
Still one of the greatest speeches of all time and one of Hugo Weavings magnum opus performances.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Ken

Post by Ken »

Best fireworks display I've ever seen was 28 years ago today. Well, it's past midnight, so yesterday, I guess. But still people in London did a great display that Bonfire Night.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
scc

Post by scc »

Nice to see you posting again Thorp. I always loved the Thing. I remember the day when he dominated Marvel comics. Sadly not so much anymore. Nice build.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I'm sure that it's just a just a rumor BUT... I liked hearing stories of actors getting a little 'odd' in the head when trying to play V. They were having a hard time portraying a character in such heavy costuming. Then again, how many VAs could pull that off with ease?

V is also one of the rare times when a movie adaptation is better than the original. The graphic novel is painfully Moore. The movie was watered down.. but by that, I mean sane.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Spectrum wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:14 pm I'm sure that it's just a just a rumor BUT... I liked hearing stories of actors getting a little 'odd' in the head when trying to play V. They were having a hard time portraying a character in such heavy costuming. Then again, how many VAs could pull that off with ease?

V is also one of the rare times when a movie adaptation is better than the original. The graphic novel is painfully Moore. The movie was watered down.. but by that, I mean sane.
I whole heartedly agree. Granted I saw the movie before reading the comic, but the comic rather difficult to get through.
Formerly luketheduke86
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

L-Space wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:57 pm
Spectrum wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:14 pm I'm sure that it's just a just a rumor BUT... I liked hearing stories of actors getting a little 'odd' in the head when trying to play V. They were having a hard time portraying a character in such heavy costuming. Then again, how many VAs could pull that off with ease?

I whole heartedly agree. Granted I saw the movie before reading the comic, but the comic rather difficult to get through.
Same here. I got the book from the library and I made it through about a quarter of it. I generally love Alan Moore, too, but he lost me there.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Is it just a little too much "I was on drugs while writing this", or too rape-y? Modern Moore is an odd thing.
Thorpocalypse

303 - Weapon H

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got a GREEN LIGHT SPECIAL hitting the Aisle 2 shelves!

Uh-oh...I think the House of Ideas might be out... :shock:

WEAPON H
PL13

OPL: 13; SPL: 12; DPL: 13; FWPL: 13; HP: 1
Height: 5-10 (8-0 as Weapon H)
Weight: 175 (1000 as Weapon H)
Eyes: Blue (Red as Weapon H)
Hair: Black
Skin: Grey
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Neutral
Base of Operations: Mobile
Team Affiliations: Weapon X

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 16 [18], STAMINA 14 [16], AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT -2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE -2

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+20/+22), Deception (-2), Expertise [Soldier] 7 (+5), Insight (+2), Intimidation (-2), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (-2), Stealth (+2/-2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (3), Diehard, Great Endurance, Improved Smash, Power Attack (2), Ranged Attack (6)

POWERS:
Healing Factor: Immunity 14 (Aging, Disease, Poisons [Limited], Need to Sleep, Thirst, Pressure, Heat, Cold, Suffocation 2, Radiation Effects), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Regeneration 8 (8/every 10 rounds; Extra: Persistent); 32 pts
Enhanced Senses: Senses 13 (Normal Vision [Counters Concealment, Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended], Scent [Extended, Ranged, Accurate, Acute, Tracking], Low-Light Vision, Direction Sense, Distance Sense [Flaw: Limited to location of origin]); 13 pts
Adamantium Laced Bone Claws: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 0 (Extra: Breaking, Dangerous, Penetrating 10, Split); 13 pts
Adamantium Skeleton: Enhanced Strength 2 (Flaw: Limited to Lifting), Protection 2, Feature 1 (Increased Mass), Immunity 2 (Critical Hits); 7 pts
Hulk Size: Growth 4 (+4 Str, +4 Sta, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidation, Speed +0, +4 Mass, Reach [5 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 9 pts
Hulk Hide: Impervious Toughness 16 (Flaw: Limited to half effect against slashing/piercing damage); 8 pts
Fractured Mind: Enhanced Will 5 (Flaw: Limited to Mental effects), Immunity 10 (Mental Effects, Flaw: Limited [Half effect]); 8 pts
Incredible Leg Strength: Leaping 15 (30 miles), Speed 4 (32 mph/500 fpr); 19 pts
HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS!: Enhanced Strength 6 (400,000 Tons, Flaw: Limited to Lifting), Feature 2 (In any contest or comparison of Strength, you win against anyone else with the same Strength rank, rather than tie; Extraordinary Effort for +2 ranks of Strength); 10 pts
Finger Flick: Subtle 1 on Strength Damage; 1 pt
Makeshift Handholds: Movement 1 (Wall-crawling, Flaw: Limited to surfaces with material Toughness less than Strength modifier); 1 pt
Super Strength Stunts: Alternate Effect Array of Strength; 4 pts
Sonic Slam: Cone Area Affliction 13 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Flaw: Limited to Two Degrees); 1 pt
Thunderclap: Cone Area Move Object 13 (Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Flaw: Range [Close], Limited Direction [away]); 1 pt
Groundstomp: Burst Area Affliction 13 (Resisted by Dodge; 1st: Hindered, 2nd: Prone, Extras: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Flaws: Limited to two degrees, Instant Recovery, Limited [Hulk must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 1 pt
Groundstrike: Burst Area Damage 13 (Extras: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Flaws: Limited [Hulk must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 1 pt

Berserker Rage Hulk Out: Enhanced Advantages 6 (Improved Critical 4 [Claws 2, Unarmed 2], Second Chance [Will checks against Mind Control effects], Ultimate Effort [Will Check]), Enhanced Strength 2 (1,600,000 Tons), Enhanced Stamina 2, Immunity 4 (Critical Hits, Mind Reading), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Extraordinary Effort, Last Stand); (Flaw: All Uncontrolled); 10 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +8 [Unarmed +16; Claws +16, Critical 19-20; Hulking Out Unarmed +18, Critical 18-20; Hulking Out Claws +18, Critical 17-20]
Ranged Attack +6
Special Attack [Sonic Slam Affliction +13, Cone Area; Thunderclap Move Object +13, Cone Area; Groundstomp Affliction +13, Burst Area; Groundstrike +13, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +16 (+16 without Defensive Roll, +8 Impervious, +18 when Hulking Out), Fortitude +14 (+16 when Hulking Out), Will +5 (+10 against Mental Effects)

COMPLICATIONS:
Mental Instability: Clayton has only sparse bits of the memory of his former life. That confusion along with the tortures he endured at the Weapon X facility have affected his mental state severely.
Obsession: Weapon H is H-Alpha and he is uncontrollably driven to be the Alpha amongst the Weapon X creations.
Temper: Believe it or not, he can get a WEEEEEEEEEEE bit angry at times, causing him to do lots of damage.
Vulnerable: Because of his Adamantium skeleton he very vulnerable to Magnetic attacks.

Abilities 54 + Skills 7 (14 ranks) + Advantages 13 + Powers 134 + Defenses 13 = 221 / 221

Build Comments: So…Marvel had Weapon X make a Wolverine/Hulk hybrid to vex Cho Hulk and the Wolverines. I plan on getting the trade with this arc soon just because. Not that I have great hopes for the story based on the what I’ve read in the Wiki’s so far, and it really feels like a shark jumping moment. But come on, a Wolverine Hulk?!?!?!? The concept seems like it could be fun if handled correctly and I guess Weapon H is getting his own book in March so Marvel apparently is thinking what I am.

Secret Origins: Clayton was one of the last two subjects experimented on by Dr. Alba, the head of Weapon X's Batch-H division, which focused on the creation of Hulk/Wolverine hybrid mutant-killing cyborgs. H-Alpha was different from Weapon X's other subjects in many ways; firstly, he wasn't personally recruited by Director Stryker, so he wasn't a "true believer" of his cause; secondly, Alba left more of his brain than in other subjects, with the intention to better train and discipline him.

The Story so Far: When the Hulk and a group of mutants investigated Weapon X and raided their central command, H-Alpha had fifteen minutes left of incubation before he could be released. The release of H-Beta bought Dr. Alba enough time to finish H-Alpha's process, and she eventually released him.

H-Alpha joined the brawl between H-Beta and Hulk. Due to his programming to act as an apex predator, H-Alpha beheaded H-Beta. He then turned on his creators, which Alba theorized was because H-Alpha had enough of his original brain to resent the atrocities they did to him. Hulk held him back, and they continued fighting. Once the Weapon X staff had fled the scene, H-Alpha abruptly stopped fighting, and escaped by jumping away.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Thu May 17, 2018 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arkrite

Re: J-Mart: V, Weapon H

Post by Arkrite »

I don't think they jumped the shark.
I think they jumped the sharknado. :shock:
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

So Weapon H makes just how many characters in Marvel with an adamantium skeleton?

Maybe as many as the various Hulks?
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Arkrite wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:37 am I don't think they jumped the shark.
I think they jumped the sharknado. :shock:
Ditto.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)