3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
TekHed

Re: 3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

Post by TekHed »

Announcement for all of my games:

I will be on a long overdue holiday overseas from November 5th through the 27th. As you might imagine I am pretty slammed for the next week with final plans and preparations, so my posting will be minimal over the next week and then nonexistent while I'm away as part of the purpose of the trip is to unplug for a change. I apologize for any inconvenience, and give permission to NPC or sideline my character(s) until I return. I look forward to picking them back up again when I return refreshed! Thank you for understanding.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

TekHed has also mentionned through PM of a desire to swap characters.

I do not intend to pull another Barry Allen, er, to mess with time and cause the team to rewrite again so this may be a good opportunity.
I haven't checked the IC thread yet today, but heading back to your time and getting a proper starcraft might be a better idea than using a Time Sphere as a makeshift space vehicle.

There is a difference if you went back to your time period vs staying in Superman's time, but you have not quite reached that point of it being important just yet.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Assuming the IC thread discoveries are the same ... I vote returning to our own time period. SOP is to avoid unnecessary time paradoxes and maybe we can pick up a Legion Cruiser as back up?
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

fine with me
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Excellent - So, Tek, do you want to have remained behind or something else? (Assuming you see this.)
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

Hm. Not sure the most elegant way to tap out Bastion. Was hoping you might have some input on that. Maybe he heads back to 2017 to follow up on leads there?
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

If we head back to 30th century then maybe he is reassigned and your new.character sent with us
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Either option works, leaving him open to come back or reappear if needed.

Its a simple matter of the team returning to the 30th, and a "select members suitable for task at hand" scenario.
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

All fine with me. Won't be able to jump in until I get back. Crazy the week before I leave not only am I fully booked with clients, but also 3 new consultations with prospective clients who want to start when I return. This is what is called a "high quality problem" to have, but man, crazy times! Definitely ready for a break from it all though. :)
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Tag Intrepid for a couple Will saves :)
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Well, can't accuse me of playing favourites. :lol:
(That'll make sense in about five minutes.)
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

I saw Vision do something like this once .... of course it wasn't against a Daxamite. Where's a lead pipe when you need one ;)
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

You couldn't go for the arm? :lol:
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

The Wall isn't affecting her arm :)
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Okay. That made me laugh.