The Jabverse: An O.C. Thread (Cyber-Samurai, Lady of the Eternal Winter)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Arkrite

Re: The Jabverse: An O.C. Thread (Athena! Ares! Phobos & Deimos! Eris!)

Post by Arkrite »

It is such a fun word.
And it's even more fun because most of the time people assume it means something far worse ;~)
Jabroniville

Dysnomia

Post by Jabroniville »

DYSNOMIA, GODDESS OF LAWLESSNESS
Hgt:
5'8" (9'8" in God Form) Wgt: 700 lbs.
Role: Goddess of Civil Disorder & Lawlessness
PL 8 (162)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Expertise (Science) 6 (+7)
Expertise (Criminal) 12 (+14)
Insight 4 (+7)
Intimidation 2 (+6)
Perception 7 (+10)
Persuasion 10 (+14)
Stealth 2 (+6)
Technology 7 (+9)

Advantages:
Daze (Persuasion), Languages 3 (Multiple), Move-By Action, Ranged Attack 3

Powers:
"Alien Anatomy- Olympian"
"Immortal"
Immunity 7 (Aging, Poison, Disease, Hot, Cold, Pressure, Vacuum) [7]
Regeneration 8 (Feats: Regrows Limbs) [9]
Immortality 2 [4]
Power-Lifting 1 (6 tons) [1]
Features 1: Increased Mass [1]

"Olympian Size"
Growth 2 (+2 Mass, +2 Intimidation, -0 Fighting/Dodge, -2 Stealth, Reach 1) -- (10 feet) (Flaws: Limited to Non-ST & STA Growths) [4]

"Fairie Physiology"
Flight 2 (8 mph) (Flaws: Winged) [2]
"Lawless Personage" Morph 2 (Any Humanoid) [10]
Immunity 1 (Sleep) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +7

Complications:
Responsibility (Olympian Pride)- All Olympians are a bit prideful.
Motivation (Fomenting Chaos Through Crime)- Dysnomia enjoys breaking down societies by engaging in lawless behavior, and convincing others to do the same. None of Eris's children hate civil order and boredom like Dysnomia, who really gets off on it.

Total: Abilities: 80 / Skills: 50--25 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 39 / Defenses: 10 (162)

Dysnomia In Myth: Dysnomia is nothing more than a name- a personification of the breakdown of civil order- "lawlessness". Her counterpart is Harmonia. She is said to spring from "Abhored Eris", with no father mentioned by Hesiod. Dysnomia is the name for the moon of the minor planet Eris. Along with Eris, she is one of the few Greek Gods still worshipped by some in modern times- some Anarchists & Occultists worship her as an emblem of rebellion and freedom.

-Dysnomia is another child of Eris- a more dutiful, adored child, since like her mother, she focuses on the breaking down of things. In Dysnomia's case, her technique is to create lawlessness and disorder by fomenting criminal behavior, via drugs, rivalry, theft and other criminal proceedings. Unlike most of the children of Eris, her parentage is actually part of Earth's chaotic "Faerie" society- Eris had slept with one of the lawless, partially-crazed fair-folk, creating an immortal offspring that is Fairy/Olympian. Dysnomia is more gleeful than most of Eris's children, and spreads criminal behavior throughout the universe, acting as an aider and abettor of lawless sorts. At other times, she is a mere henchwoman for her mother, gladly doing the bidding of Eris. Above all things, the chaotic Dysnomia likes to live "an interesting life".

Jab's Notes: I wanted the occasional "something different" so these weren't all Robed Humans in appearance, and I quickly settled on a Fairy Person thing for Dysnomia.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Oh, and I drew another picture of Athena- I keep trying to modify the armor so she isn't JUST "The exact kind of image you'd expect" of Athena, while still being somewhat recognizable. This is a battle-armor kinda version, with the faceplate going over her entire face.

Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Also, here's sort of my Master List O' Gods, as I try to move through it and come up with something for everyone to do. Some bios are small, like with Horcus. The big names, like Ares & Eris, get monster bios :).

Protogenoi:
Nyx
Erebus
Aether
Hemera
Momus
Oizys
Oneroi
Moros
Nemesis
Keres
Philotes
Geras
Apates
The Fates
Pandia
Paean
Eilythia

The Titans:
Uranos
Kronos/Saturn
Crius & Eurybia
Coeus & Phoebe
Hyperion & Theia
Iapetus & Clymene
Rhea
Themis
Mnemosyne

Sea Gods:

Oceanus & Tethys
Pontus
Nereus
Thaumas
Phorcys

Major Gods:
* These are the Gods of high-end concepts- the children of Saturn & Rhea, and many of Zeus's own children. They are among the twelve key Olympians, and those closest to them.

Zeus (The Heavens)
Poseidon (The Sea)
Hades (The Underworld)
Hera (Marriage & Motherhood)
Hestia (Home & Hearth)
Athena (Wisdom & War)
Ares (War)
Hephaestus (The Forge)
Aphrodite (Love)
Artemis (The Moon, The Hunt)
Apollo (The Sun, Music, Disease)
Demeter (The Harvest)
Dionysus (Wine)
Heracles (Strength)
Hermes (The Messenger, Thieves)
The Fates (The Fate of All Things)

Lesser Gods:
* Still worshipped or feared, but far below the above.

Eris (Chaos)
Enyo (Chaos in War)
Phobos & Deimos (Panic & Terror)
Helios (The Sun)
Selene (The Moon)
Eos (The Dawn)
Persephone (Maidenhood)
Hecate (Magic, The Crossroads)
The Four Winds (The North, East, West & South Winds)
Charon (The Ferryman to Hades)
Prometheus (Forethought)
Epimetheus (Afterthought)
Atlas (The Carrier of the World)

Minor Gods:
* Extremely minor names; many almost forgotten.

Aristaeos (The Stars)
Attis
Caerus (Luck/Opportunity)
Chronos (Time)
Enyalios (Minor War God)
Hebe (Youth)
Harmonia (Harmony)
Dysnomia (Disharmony)
Perses (Destruction)
Eunomia
Hermaphrodite (Two Genders)
Hymenaios (Weddings)
Hypnos (Sleep)
Momus (Parody)
Morpheus (Sleep)
Pallas
Pan (Partying)
Plutus (Wealth)
Phosphorus (The Morning Star)
Hesperus (The Evening Star)
Priapus (Male Fertility, ie. boners)
Horcus (Punisher of Perjurers)
Thanatos (Death)
Tartarus
Triton (Son of Poseidon)
Typhon (Greatest of Monsters)
The Graces
Aglaia (Adornment)
Alexiares & Anicetus (Heracles's Sons- Guardians of the Gates of Olympus)
Ariadne (Wife of Dionysus)
The Charities (Mirth) -- Euphrosyne (Merriment), Eurynome (Flowery Pastures)
Dione (Prophecy)
Dioscuri (The Games)
Leucippides (Wives of the Dioscuri)
Eilythia (Childbirth)
The Erotes (Erotic Love)
Ganymedes (Cupbearer of Zeus)
Thyone (Mother of Dionysus)
Leto (Motherhood)
Asteria (Stars)
The Litae (Goddesses of Prayer)
Psyche (Soul)
Menoitius (Doomed Might)

The Healers:
Asclepius (Healing)
Aigle (Radiant Glow of Good Health)
Akeso (Curing Illness)
Hygeia (Good Health)
Iaso (Cures & Remedies)
Epione (Soothing Pain)
Paeon (Physician of the Gods)
Panacea (All-Curing)

Aphrodite's Aides:
Eros (Erotic Love)
Himerus (Sexual Desire)
Peitho (Seductive Speech)
Pothus (Sexual Yearning)

The Horae (Handmaidens of Hera):
Eunomia (Good Order)
Dike/Justitia (Justice)
Eirene (Peace)
Tyche (Good Fortune)
Iris (The Rainbow/Messenger)

The Muses:
Calliope (Epic Poetry)
Erato (Love Poetry)
Euterpe (Lyric Poetry)
Melpomene (Tragedies)
Ourania (Astronomy)
Terpsichore (Choral Dance & Song)
Thalia (Comedy)

Zeus's Attendants:
Nike (Victory)
Kratos (Strength & Power)
Bia (Force)
Zelus (Zeal/Competition)
Polyhymnia (Religious Hymns)
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Okay, finally got a new scanner. I can re-upload some of these. Check the fixed Lady Dynamo drawing :): viewtopic.php?p=25984#p25984

Calaverita and the Black Fox's Rogues pics have been updated. Now all I need to do is... take apart that pile of drawings I've made... and scan every single one...

Might be a while :).
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

And here's the real version of Ice Princess:

And The Emerald Witch:

And Mega-Woman:

Jabroniville

Enyo

Post by Jabroniville »

ENYO, GODDESS OF BATTLEFIELD CHAOS (aka Discordia, Strife, Eris, Bellona)
Hgt:
Role: Goddess of Battlefield Chaos, Crazy Chick
PL 11 (218)
STRENGTH
8 STAMINA 8 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Expertise (Science) 1 (+5)
Expertise (Military) 2 (+6)
Insight 4 (+4)
Intimidation 12 (+12)
Perception 7 (+7)
Stealth 2 (+7)
Technology 4 (+8)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Fearless, Improved Critical (Lash), Improved Initiative 2, Improved Trip, Languages 3 (Multiple), Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Startle, Takedown 2

Powers:
"Immortal"
Immortality 2 [4]

"Olympian Size"
Growth 2 (+2 Mass, +2 Intimidation, -0 Fighting/Dodge, -2 Stealth, Reach 1) -- (10 feet) (Flaws: Limited to Non-ST & STA Growths) [4]

"Bellona's Lash" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [12]
Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Improved Critical) (Extras: Multiattack 10, Penetrating 7) (20 points)

"The Fog of War" Affliction 8 (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Controlled) (Extras: Reaction +3, Area- 30ft. Burst, Contagious +2) (Flaws: Limited to Battle Madness) [48]

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Bellona's Lash +12 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +13

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +8, Fortitude +9, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility/Reputation (Insane)- None of the Gods like to be around Enyo for long. Despite her attractiveness, the only person who ever dared to bed her was Ares, and that was only once.

Total: Abilities: 84 / Skills: 32--16 / Advantages: 18 / Powers: 86 / Defenses: 14 (218)

Enyo In Mythology: Enyo, meaning "Warlike", is the personified spirit of war, and a female counterpart to Ares. She's a bit weird in mythology, as many writers cannot agree on whether or not they are the same being- Homer makes no distinction between the two in "The Iliad", while other writers say things like "Eris and Enyo", differentiating them. Her parentage is the same as Ares (Zeus & Hera), but she is more bloodthirsty than the craftier Eris usually is, joining Ares in battle. A few cities apparently actually had toasts to the Goddess, and she had priests. The name was basically fallen into disuse in the west, as you generally only see mention of "Discord", with behavior similar to Eris, or the Eris of the "Sinbad" animated movie.

-Enyo, also called Bellona in Rome, is the insane sister of Ares & Eris, often conflated with her elder sister. Enyo is also a chaotic Goddess who loves battle, but she is far more bloodthirsty, unpredictable, and crazy than Eris. Enyo lacks the reserve of even battle-hungry Ares, simply seeking to kill as many people as possible. She's so dangerous that the other Olympians never allow her to run unfettered among mortals- only directed fury is allowed in her case. She is alleged to have been much more normal in the old days- similar to Ares (evil but calm about it), but centuries of bloodshed have twisted her. She is often used as an "Attack Dog" by the other Olympians, justifying her continued freedom, though many other alien races find her controversial, believing her and Ares to be mass-murderers who deserve permanent imprisonment or exile from the populated universe.

Jab's Notes: I was considering just dumping the whole "Enyo" thing, since she doesn't really do anything Eris doesn't already do. But then I thought about it... and went "why would I VOLUNTARILY reduce the number of potential characters I could use in my setting?" So I went about diverting Eris from Enyo, creating a crazy chick character, sort of a Goddess Harley Queen, but more "Ax Crazy".
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: The Jabverse: An O.C. Thread (Ares! Phobos & Deimos! Eris! Enyo!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Alrighty- updated pics for the Emerald Witch, Night Dragon, The Dog Pack, The Agents of Aquarius, Valedictoria, Dr. Death and a couple more.
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:58 pmTHE GODS OF OLYMPUS:
Said this before in our private conversations, but I really dig the cosmic sci-fi angle you went with the mythology. Reminds me of the entities that can be found in a lot sci-fi novels with a "post-singularity" focus, as well as a bit like how Stargate SG-1 made most of the Earth deities and folklore into different variations of alien entities. The backstory here is huge and epic, a great space opera version of the myths, and I like how the other various mythological pantheons also got roped into things. Really, you could have an entire setting just based on this stuff alone, nevermind adding it on top of a superhero setting.
Jabroniville wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:18 amOLYMPIAN PHYSIOLOGY:

Protogenoi:
Jesus, the sheer amount of detail here is staggering. I wouldn't even dream of even bothering to put any effort into describing anything like this if I didn't have some intention of using them in some capacity. That's why only a small fraction of the Olympians and related entities are even listed for the TWverse, because those guys are the only ones I'm even remotely considering using. If I don't have something for you, I'm not gonna bother statting you. Hence why notables like Apollo and Artemis are absent.
Jabroniville wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:40 amGENERIC GOD TEMPLATE
What's funny about this template is that this is about where I see most Perdix landing once you strip them of the space-time manipulation powers that make them so damn powerful.

Similarly, a lot of the descriptions of the Olympian technology and empire reminds me of the stuff I have planned for describing the Space Lords, the big bad evil space empire in the Extraordinary Mythos.

Ok, next time, Athena...
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

GODS AND ALTERNATE FORMS:
Mythological Notes: Much is made in mythology of the Gods transforming into animals- many scenes depict Zeus transforming into weird stuff to bang hot chicks (he impregnates Helen of Troy's mother while a goose, for example; he even once turns into a golden show... er, a shower of gold to impregate another), and the Gods all flee from the monster Typhon in animal form as well. Some characters can turn into other people, as disguise is a frequent aspect. Another notable ability is to transform others into animals- Hera does this to Io, after whom Zeus is chasing, and Artemis was famous for transforming mortals who'd annoyed her (or seen her naked) into stags, then loosing her hounds after them. Athena transforms Arachne into the first spider, as well (either when the girl is dead and hanging in order to give her a new lease on life, or as punishment for pissing off the Goddess of Wisdom). Basically, the Greeks really like transmogrification, and you see this a lot in older mythologies.

-The Gods of Olympus are said to be masters of transmorphing into other forms, with local fauna being the typical form taken. Almost any God can be seen doing this in the stories told of them, but the actual truth is a bit more complex. While some Gods can easily take the form of others (Zeus, Aphrodite, Eris), others must utilize Olympian Technology in order to do this. This involves a great deal of re-writing one's own programming (what mortals typically call "DNA")- the DNA of a regenerating Olympian no less, so is only trusted to the powerful machines within Olympian ships or citadels- Ares is known to take the appearances of his generals in order to sleep with their wives, for example, and must do so in this manner.

-Transforming mortals into animals is another common theme, and similarly, only a few (notably Artemis, who specializes in this) can do this on their own. In cases such as Athena transforming victims into the Medusa or a Spider, machinery is used to rewrite the "programming" of the victim, altering their form on the genetic level. Typically, a lot of smarts is needed to do this- one cannot simply select "Spider" on the dial, and these machines are much more advanced than normal Transmogrification Devices on mortal worlds, which are more prone to breaking or working only a few times. These things are not taken lightly, as "Involuntary Transformation" is considered a Mortal Rights Violation across much of the known universe these days.

Jab's Notes: I kinda needed to deal with this one, as it's a major aspect of Greek Mythology, and one of the more "troubling" ones in terms of RPG stats. Imagine an ENTIRE RACE of people able to just wave their hands and turn people into cows and junk? It's game-breaking, insanely expensive, and often leads to "Well the Gods are Basically Super-Wizards" thinking that I really wanted to avoid- these things are above human, but still have to obey human rules- no Magic without actually being a Wizard or whatever. "Dungeons & Dragons" does Gods this way, and it helps keep them "above", but is too much for a superhero setting, which needs to be more grounded (ie. the heroes are expected to be able to walk up and punch out Apollo once in a while).

-And so, as beings of Super-Science, the Olympians can STILL transform people, but not much more than like, Evil McScientist of Earth can do with his one machine. They're just more likely to do it without screwing it up.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

bsdigitalq wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:56 amSaid this before in our private conversations, but I really dig the cosmic sci-fi angle you went with the mythology. Reminds me of the entities that can be found in a lot sci-fi novels with a "post-singularity" focus, as well as a bit like how Stargate SG-1 made most of the Earth deities and folklore into different variations of alien entities. The backstory here is huge and epic, a great space opera version of the myths, and I like how the other various mythological pantheons also got roped into things. Really, you could have an entire setting just based on this stuff alone, nevermind adding it on top of a superhero setting.
Thanks! SG-1 is one of my major "Geek Blind Spots" as I've never watched the show, nor had any desire to. So it's funny that there's parallels :).

And yeah, part of my huge fascination with Greek Mythology is in working out setting stuff JUST involving them. I formerly tied them in to the Something Unique universe, my "Marvel"-like universe and more. So tying them in to the newer superhero world I've created basically doubles the potential stories.
Protogenoi:Jesus, the sheer amount of detail here is staggering. I wouldn't even dream of even bothering to put any effort into describing anything like this if I didn't have some intention of using them in some capacity. That's why only a small fraction of the Olympians and related entities are even listed for the TWverse, because those guys are the only ones I'm even remotely considering using. If I don't have something for you, I'm not gonna bother statting you. Hence why notables like Apollo and Artemis are absent.
Yeah, this is often for my own benefit more than anything else- I just like having little "lists" of everyone written down, just in case, or for potential future ideas. 90% of these things aren't even going to be used in the setting, or just be thought of as the Religion OF the Gods, as they think of a being called Nyx that may or may not exist, for example.

Other stuff is just my typical "throw down a name and see what comes up" stuff, as well as my typical obsessive need to stat up EVERYTHING- some of it creates potential stories (I came up with a couple for Apollo, after years of having absolutely NOTHING for him to do in my setting), while others are some interesting "Mundane" stuff. I figure an empire as large as the Olympian one needs a lot of administration and staff, and some of that gets taken up by lesser divinities. Some guys I just alter completely from the source material (a pair of Gods so far are actually sentient spaceships in my setting, and not Gods at all :)).
Jabroniville

Enyalios

Post by Jabroniville »

ENYALIOS, GOD OF BATTLEFIELD CHAOS (aka Enyalius)
Hgt:
Role: God of Battlefield Chaos, Pleading Son
PL 10 (191)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Expertise (Science) 1 (+5)
Expertise (Military) 2 (+6)
Insight 4 (+4)
Intimidation 12 (+12)
Perception 7 (+7)
Stealth 2 (+7)
Technology 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Equipment 5 (Arsenal), Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Languages 3 (Multiple), Move-By Action, Ranged Attack 4, Takedown 2

Powers:
"Immortal"
Immortality 2 [4]

"Olympian Size"

"The Fog of War" Affliction 7 (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Controlled) (Extras: Reaction +3, Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Limited to Battle Madness) [28]

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Weapons +11 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Energy Weapons +9 (+6-7 Ranged Damage, DC 21-22)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (Mortal Culture)- Enyalios has spent the centuries entrenched in the culture of mortals- he knows more about the dances, songs and stories of various cultures than almost anyone alive.
Relationship (Ares)- Though compassionate and caring, Enyalios is forced by position and by his respect for his father, Ares, to carry out acts of war.

Total: Abilities: 88 / Skills: 32--16 / Advantages: 19 / Powers: 54 / Defenses: 14 (191)

Enyalios In Mythology: Another God created more or less by continuity errors, Enyalios ("Warlike") is either a different name for Ares (Homer uses the two names interchangeably, or Enyalios like it's a proper name), or a different God entirely- the son of Ares and Enyo (herself possibly Eris under a different name). Despite his obscurity and lack of any stories mentioning him at all, this character (named "Strife") appeared in the "Hercules/Xena"-verse, acting as the wimpy son of Discord.

-Enyalios is the son of Ares and his insane sister Enyo- like many of Ares's divine sons, he desperately wishes to please his father, but unlike the others, he is a much more well-rounded person. Enyalios possesses compassion, empathy and a love of the arts... but is compelled by his father's will to commit grand atrocities and destroy the cultures of sentient beings. Though he often chafes at his duties, he is hard to dissuade from them- he respects mighty Ares more than anyone else in the world, and wants to be the greatest warrior of all time.

-Enyalios has thus opposed Athena, Herakles and the superheroes of Earth on numerous occasions, but in more complex situations than say, Phobos & Deimos. Oftentimes, he is simply a minion of his father, facing the heroes in combat. However, at other points he is found enjoying human culture, training under martial arts masters, or trying to warn people away from his father's murderous instincts. He's even tried to settle down with mortal females on various occasions, fathering children with them. But Ares always renews the call for Enyalios's services, drawing his son away from the peaceful life and continuing him down the path of war.

-Athena, for her part, despised Enyalios along with Ares and the rest of his family, but grew to understand his difficult situation later, and even tried to mentor him away from it (at the compulsion of Mega-Woman, who pitied the "boy"). She was left heartbroken when he returned to Ares after the War God bested Enyalios in a fight and told him to "grow some balls". Enyalios's return to the ways of war after so much effort was made has taken a toll- Enyalios is now trying to gird himself against his compassionate feelings, and truly embrace the murderous ways of his father.

Jab's Notes: I kinda wanted something a bit different- "unwilling participant/hero-worshipping son" seems to fit the bill.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Enyalios really needs some sort of mass affliction that encourages people to be more violent and less discriminating about who they attack. A literal "Fog of War" to represent his small, but often tragic sphere of influence.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Horsenhero wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:56 am Enyalios really needs some sort of mass affliction that encourages people to be more violent and less discriminating about who they attack. A literal "Fog of War" to represent his small, but often tragic sphere of influence.
Damn... that is actually a PHENOMENAL frickin' idea. I should add a superior version for his mother, and a lesser one for Enyalios himself.
Jabroniville

Error

Post by Jabroniville »

ERROR, GODDESS OF FOLLY AND RUIN (aka Ate, Nefas, Delusion, Folly)
Role:
Minor God, Shit-Disturber
PL 10 (201)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Deception 8 (+12)
Expertise (History) 7 (+10)
Expertise (God) 5 (+8)
Insight 6 (+10)
Investigation 4 (+8)
Perception 6 (+10)
Persuasion 10 (+14)
Technology 8 (+11)
Vehicles 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Benefit (God), Daze (Persuasion), Ranged Attack 6

Powers:
"Immortal"
Regeneration 4 (Feats: Regrows Limbs) [5]
Immortality 2 [4]

"Olympian Size" Growth 2 (+2 Mass, +2 Intimidation, -0 Fighting/Dodge, -2 Stealth, Reach 1) -- (10 feet) (Flaws: Limited to Non-ST & STA Growths) [4]

"Give In To Your Impulses" Mind Control 10 (Feats: Subtle 2) (Flaws: Limited to Actions That Second Only) [32]
Speed 7 (250 mph) [7]
Leaping 5 (250 feet) [5]

"Half-Alien Physiology"
"Invisibility Program" Concealment (Visuals) 4 [8]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Mind Control -- (+10 Perception-Ranged Affliction, DC 20)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +7

Complications:
Responsibility (The Olympian Pantheon)- All Gods have a place in the Pantheon, though some jobs are more important than others. Many Gods are meant to represent "concepts" and thus be worthy of worship to mortal beings.
Motivation (Punishing Others)- Nemesis is an extreme believer in right and wrong, and especially punishing the guilty. She is implacable in uncovering wrongdoing, and demands punishment.

Total: Abilities: 82 / Skills: 58--29 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 72 / Defenses: 10 (201)

Atê in Mythology: Atê (with the Heavy Metal Umlaut over the "e") is the personified spirit of delusion, infatuation, rash action and blind folly- basically, the reason why so many people do so many stupid things. Like a lot of things like that, she's said to be the child of Eris by Hesiod (along with many other fundamental forces of life), though Homer's "Iliad" refers to her as the eldest child of Zeus. Her only real "story" in major myths was to trick her father Zeus into swearing an oath to give the power destined for Herakles to another man instead- for this crime, Zeus cast her out of Olympus, leading her to trouble only mortals from then on. Writers of tragedy tended to use her to punish the wicked, taking up the same role as Nemesis and the Erinyes (Furies).

-Error, going by many other names, is another child of Eris, and one who focuses on behind-the-scenes manipulation, like many others. Her specialty is in convincing people to engage in rash, troubling actions. She is generally used as either an agent of Eris, or of Hera. Her speed and stealth are legendary- she rushes in, makes the "suggestion" (cast via an invisible super-program that people treat like the "Devil on the Shoulder" that convinces them towards rash action), and flee with great speed. Both invisible and imperceptible, she is difficult to stop. The only problem with her power is that it will not work long-term- the programming quickly wears off, leaving the victim to often curse their mistake as soon as they make it.

-Like other children of Eris, Error's powers come largely from her mother marrying "outside the species", breeding with an alien capable of natural invisibility- all the better to create unseen children.