For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Getting there...
HP: 1

"Good thanks. More than meets the eye and all that. Er, um, yeah. Good."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Hearing augments. Plus, I can decrypt phone signals. I heard him. was worth a try anyway." the tech-priest sighs but seems to perk up when Hannibal mentions the dam.
" Been wanting to access it for a while but...well, you clearing out the vampires didn't last. Not sure what's down there now but it's not vampires." he takes a deep, buzzing breath.
" Okay...you get me access to the dam and we're in business."

To Long, he states, " Recharges my induction coil and my more energy-costly augments."
Last edited by Neo-Paladin on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long nods. "So I shouldn't poke it? Gotcha." He generally tried to avoid poking things.

"So, we're monster hunting under a dam? Sure! Nothing could go wrong with that." he says facetiously.
"Something pithy this way comes."
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Hannibal

"Could be a monster? Could be something else. If Coulson can get someone to babysit techperv here, we can take a look see while he gets started on tracking our perp." Looking at Long "That's the tight word for what we're looking for isn't it?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Well, 'techperv' was a *little* harsh but.... Oh! you meant 'perp',... well.... technically no. A 'perp' or 'perpetrator' presupposes that we have knowledge or evidence or a crime having been committed. As it stands right now we are going to violently evict a being or beings that are, until we learn otherwise, living peaceably in an abandoned area. We'd refer to them as 'squatters' or, more accurately, 'victims of the DXDO murder-hobos that are going to beat them up and take their stuff'." Long says shrugging. "Unless you meant tracking the guy with the Stargate, and even then he's only a 'suspect' right now unless Coulson's gotten more incriminating evidence from the biomech-merc."

"And why does anyone need to babysit chuckles over here? He's been in the same place for who knows how long? I mean, I could carbon date some of these pizza boxes. But, why bother?"
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Hannibal

"Techperp? "Hannibal shrugs his shoulders after looking at Lynn "Yeah let's go with that. As far as a babysitter? I don't care really I just want to be able to act on his information as soon as he finds them. Sooner we get this over sooner I can start looking for Abby again."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl shrugged. "We can look around and see if we can convince it to go elsewhere. It might just be something that doesn't know any better. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So, shall we?"
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" I resent that comment", the tech-priest says at the 'techperv' comment. " Do you know how much it cost to undo my gelding? Stupid rules...at least now I can tinker all I want without all this religious bs...but hey...I'm not going anywhere anyway. Need to get Ms. Sanchez' tv fixed and upgraded anyway. If you get me access to the dam...the scanner's yours."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Then..., let's go." Long says facing the door. "I call shotgun." he adds quickly.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Like some structures in the Merged World, the dam and its accompanying power plant have been abandoned in light of recent troubles. Hannibal had half expected operations to return to normal once the vamps had been cleared out, but apparently, things have not improved much, with not a living soul in sight...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"So, dark, creepy, abandoned Dam with monsters inside it." she looked at Hannible. "As far as first dates go, this is going to be memorable." she teased.

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"This is a date?" Long asked. "We're on a date?" he looked around. "Are we doubling? You and Hannibal and me and tin man?" Long turned into an imagining of a transformer with female characteristics and battled metallic-looking eyelashes at Torque.

"Or maybe you'd prefer..." The Agent's body morphed once again.

Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Getting there...
HP: 1

"I still don't get the concept of fembot. I may be young and all, but Ro-Bot. Don't have the salient parts for, whatever it is you think a female and male robot would do. Other than complete a power cycle that is."

Torque was in motorcycle mode, concentrating to see if he could pick up any signals transmitting from the damned dam.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"It's a joke Long." she laughed. "Bunch of nosy nellies going into places they shouldn't, then they split the party and get stomped." she looked at him with a gimlet eye. "We aren't splitting the party."

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Oooo... kinky!" fembot Long said in a a higher pitched, reverberating voice.

He changes back to his 'base' - a shortish man in a grey suit and a mischievous smile.