(OOC) Children of the Atom (An X-Men AU game, M&M 3E)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: (OOC) Children of the Atom (An X-Men AU game, M&M 3E)

Post by EpicEclipse »

Yeah, I mean Robbie. I get the impression he's trying to drop a heal on all the injured operatives, but he's not really close enough to with his action as is.

Wally also seems to think Robbie is doing something to the cameras. I'm not sure if H4H was hoping his effect would affect those too, but his post doesn't seem to indicate such.

As for Kevin's action; You had previously also done an ice wall. Just need to make sure we're all on the same page here with him back in ice form and putting up a wall and extra efforting to do the ice cast?
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

If you want to rule that, definitely and I'll spend the HP. However, because I acted out of turn I had decided to switch. But that's my bad and on me, so I can live the consequences.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Okay, can you just edit to blank out your original post with the ice wall then just so it doesn't throw anyone else off?
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

EpicEclipse wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:49 pm That power stunt though. Normally if you are incapacitated and take further damage you can die, but empathically taking on more than one incapacitated condition simultaneously?

Point of note, the guy Ana bit was in the third van, the others were all in the front van, so they are a little too far apart to affect them all without moving.

So I'm not sure if you were trying to heal him and have some kind of secondary effect on the van itself, or if you were trying to heal all the injured operatives.
I can add another 2 area effect for 120'. Make the rank 5. Roll 15.

Robbie does not care about the vans. He isn't thinking straight. If he were he'd probably mention live streaming.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Hero4hire wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:07 am
EpicEclipse wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:49 pm That power stunt though. Normally if you are incapacitated and take further damage you can die, but empathically taking on more than one incapacitated condition simultaneously?

Point of note, the guy Ana bit was in the third van, the others were all in the front van, so they are a little too far apart to affect them all without moving.

So I'm not sure if you were trying to heal him and have some kind of secondary effect on the van itself, or if you were trying to heal all the injured operatives.
I can add another 2 area effect for 120'. Make the rank 5. Roll 15.

Robbie does not care about the vans. He isn't thinking straight. If he were he'd probably mention live streaming.
Live streaming? O-o?

In any case, that change will do it. But then my question comes to what happens when he takes 5 incapacitated condition onto himself all at once. O-o I must ponder on this, and leave you all in suspense.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

EpicEclipse wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:03 am Okay, can you just edit to blank out your original post with the ice wall then just so it doesn't throw anyone else off?
Think I got that reference out. Imma be more attentive.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Fixed.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

live-stream
verb
gerund or present participle: live streaming
transmit or receive live video and audio coverage of (an event) over the Internet.

Anyone with Facebook and a phone can do it. ;)

Also they don't necessarily have to broadcast right away but record digitally while uploading to the cloud.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

lol, I know WHAT live streaming is, what I was lacking was context of why he'd bring it up.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Suppose it's reasonable enough to assume that someone may've had a go-pro or the like, but it sounds like they were using more classic means of recording. Probably so that they could take it all back to base and manipulate footage to make them seem like the victims in this situation.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:03 am Suppose it's reasonable enough to assume that someone may've had a go-pro or the like, but it sounds like they were using more classic means of recording. Probably so that they could take it all back to base and manipulate footage to make them seem like the victims in this situation.
It is a pretty classic tactic. *nod*
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I think it's... Thermic that has her turn up next, right?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

CaptainChaos wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:35 pm Just a heads up that I may not be able to post mych, if at all, for the next few days. I am vacationing at my house in Florida and we are making preperations to protect the house and get back to Massachusetts before the hurricane comes.
It is, but Cap hasn't checked back in since this. Hopefully all is well with him and we'll hear from him soon, but for right now Thermic is on autopilot. We're more waiting on hearing on what i decide the result is from Robbie taking in 5 incapacitated conditions simultaneously.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

My wife and I are safely back in Massachusetts. We arrived in Boston last night and spent the night with relatives. We are keeping a close eye on the weather in Florida. The hurricane has moved further west and is expected to have more of an impact on Fort Myers where our house is. For now I am available to post.