New Vindicators Academy of Europe #30: Allegory of Prudence (M&M 2E - IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Arkrite

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25 - Jeopardy! (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 6 CND: Normal

Lex could remember to this morning when they had been, every time he got too close to her. He remembered how she'd said she'd rushed it with her last boyfriend.

Lex looks down, "I'm scared of losing you. Like, terrified. And I... I don't want to be a mistake."
Shock

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #26 - The Persistence of Memory (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear
HP: 9

Violet shrugged. "Nothing could distract me from being with you, love." She stood and took the one step needed to close the distance between them. Violet put her arms around Jakob's neck and started slowly dancing.
Michuru

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #26 - The Persistence of Memory (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Michuru »

NVAE, BAND ROOM (Lex; NPCs: Kirstie)
"I spent three months thinking about you--us." Gently she brushed his cheek with her hand. "I spent three months without you, and it made me realize that I never want to be without you, Alexander Murphy. I love you." She smiled sweetly. "But if this is too fast, we can stop."

VIENNA: JAKOB'S ROOM (Violet; NPCs: Jakob)
Jakob took her hand in his. His other hand fell on her lower back. "Violet?" he whispered. She felt his body jerk as he swallowed hard. "I love you."
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy

"I... I don't want to be alone tonight," Lex says, his face turning an embarrassed fiery red, "Stay with me?"
Shock

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear

Violet felt her heart leap into her throat. For a long moment she couldn't respond. Then she grabbed both sides of his face and kissed him ravenously while pulling him toward the bed.
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

NVAE, BAND ROOM (Lex; NPCs: Kirstie)
"Stay with me?"

Kirstie bit her bottom lip. "Just stay with you?" she asked.

Jakob fell backwards onto his bed, pulling Violet with him. With her over him, he leaned up to continue kissing her. "I should..." He said between kisses. "Buy you..." He kissed her again. "Earrings more often."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear

"I could not..." Violet kissed Jakob's neck, breathing heavily. "...agree more." She kissed him again then sat up astride him and pulled off her shirt. "It's definitely in your best interest."
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Jakob stared up at her, flabbergasted. "You're sure?" he finally managed.

When he had her answer, he sat up to kiss her neck, then made his way down to her clavicle. His hands dropped to her sides and fumbled at her skirt. "How do you...?" He turned red, realizing he had no idea how to undress a girl.
Michuru wrote:We can call it there, Shock. That'll wrap that until I get everyone to the Wreck Room.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Magnitude
Kasimir Flaegler
Condition: Fatigued
HP 2

"Nnnnggh!" Kas was nearly on his knees with the strain of trying to buttress the structure. As the speedsters entered, he could actually feel the stress the shifting weight put on the damaged structure. It was fortunate the building wasn't taller or even the wind would start to become a factor. As it was, Kas could sense the intermittent breeze slicing off the Danube buffeting the crumbling architecture.

The real problem came from the damage the fire and explosion did to the integrity of the building's super-structure. There were cracks and warps and holes and weakened I-beams that he just couldn't compensate for. Maybe when he was older and his powers more developed he would be able to, but right now it felt like someone was beating on his head with a ballpeen hammer while a horde of gremlins kicked him in the ribs.

Hold on Kas! Hold on Kas! Hold on! Hold on! Ho..ld on! Ho..d on! Ho..don! Hodon! Hodon!

He chanted his mantra over and over to himself, desperately hoping for that moment when he got the all clear.
Just adding a little drama!! Threw in a GoT reference also...just because.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy

Lex stands, pulling Kirstie close and kissing her.

"Stay. With me. Tonight. In bed." he says with an impish smile, "And find out?"
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Ursa
HP: 6
Cnd: Brings back bad memories

What he heard made him feel sick. Whether he was right about who was behind this or not, he had to put a stop to this. "Lucky for you I'm not with the police, you're in the clear."

He took the phone and the knife in hand and looked them over. He may have not been with the police but there was something he could do they couldn't. He just didn't look forward to it at all as he tried to get a scent from them, aside from the obvious blood on the knife.

He hit redial on the phone and then waited for someone to pick up.
Notice: 1D20+12 = [9]+12 = 21

Correct me if I'm wrong about redialing the blocked number, honestly not sure, just assuming.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
HP: 1
Condition: Normal

"What do you think we're trying to do?" Rusty barked as he reverted to his natural height. "Some people are injured in such a way that moving them is out of the question."

"If we don't move them, they're going to be in a lot worse shape!" the gym teacher barked.

"If the building comes down," offered Shelby, "whoever I'm touching won't be hurt."

"well, that'll keep one person safe," Rusty said sarcastically. "Sounds like our work here is done!"
"Mate that's enough .." Tamati snapped back not impressed with the other boys sarcastic tone towards Shelby "We are all trying to help so if you are not interested then bugger off."

No longer trying to put out the flames Tamati offered "If it helps I can stretch my body and carry some people like they are in a small pool which may make it safer to move them, I will just need some help to fly out of here.

Looking at everyone in turn even the sarcastic kid and one of the schools teachers Tamati asked "But firstly do we know if there is anyone left to be rescued up here?"

The other question he had which could wait was what is or who is a Magnitude, that was a name he didn't recognise.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Greystone:
[Jack Rexroth]
HP: 2

"Now that is impressive dude " Tamati commented watching Jack bind the injured man with webbing so he could be moved safely "Are you like a spider man?"
“Sometimes, other times I’m like a dragon or a shark. Just depends on what I’m dealing with.” Jack answered back as he finished.
Shelby took hold of the makeshift spine board and looked to Jack. "It's too awkward to carry without help. I need another flier."

As Jack moved to help her, Roger Murphy appeared in on the floor. "The structural integrity of the building is compromised," he announced. "Magnitude is holding it up, but he isn't sure how long he'll last. We need to evacuate."

"What do you think we're trying to do?" Rusty barked as he reverted to his natural height. "Some people are injured in such a way that moving them is out of the question."

"If we don't move them, they're going to be in a lot worse shape!" the gym teacher barked.

"If the building comes down," offered Shelby, "whoever I'm touching won't be hurt."

"well, that'll keep one person safe," Rusty said sarcastically. "Sounds like our work here is done!"
“Relax Rusty, we’re trying here.”
No longer trying to put out the flames Tamati offered "If it helps I can stretch my body and carry some people like they are in a small pool which may make it safer to move them, I will just need some help to fly out of here.
Jack nodded his head. “It couldn’t hurt.”
Looking at everyone in turn even the sarcastic kid and one of the schools teachers Tamati asked "But firstly do we know if there is anyone left to be rescued up here?"
“Give me a second to check.” Jack said as his face took on canine features, his nose extending as his ear enlarged. Once he’d turned himself into something of a dog-man, the tattooed teen turned his attention towards the rubble filled room.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

As Martin's phone tried to connect to Harry's number he turns to the others. "If zis doesn't give an immediate answer we will go see ze 'Eadmaster. Newton may know ze disposition of zose items."
"Something pithy this way comes."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear

"Toodles, girls. See you soon!" Violet blew a kiss to Jakob's sisters as he walked her to the door. She paused for a long, slow kiss before finally pulling away. "Good night, Jakob. I had a wonderful time." Eve would have laughed at how goofy she was acting but Violet didn't care at the moment. She glanced down at the tattoo on her arm. "I have so much I want to tell you."

After a few minutes of walking and enjoying the cool night air, Violet checked the time. She wasn't at all surprised to see she'd missed curfew. "I'm going to pay for this one. So worth it though." She pulled out her phone and called for a cab ride back to campus.
Just wrapping it up with a little characterization