Infinite New Vindicators Return (M&M 2e IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Gilliam

Re: Infinite New Vindicators Return (M&M 2e IC)

Post by Gilliam »

Anton "Carnudo" Villiam
HP: 1
Condition: Normal

It all seemed very surreal to Anton as he followed a T-Rex through the winding paths in the favella, supposedly there were gangs of thugs watching them, following them yet no matter how hard he tried to look, without appearing to look like in the spy movies on telly, he couldn't see anything out of the ordinary apart from everyone wanting to take a siesta.

Munching on another energy bar Ant made sure he was close enough to Lorena to be there if needed, she had asked him if she could depend on him and he wasn't going to let her down, also it gave him something else to concentrate on rather than wonder why Desiree was making all those "looks" at Gaspar.
Lorena turned to look at Merle and said with more confidence than she felt; "Well, if that doesn't scream evil lair, I don't know what does."
Trail followed, David shifted back to human form. "I guess we shouldn't be surprised the Zoo lives in some place like this."
"So do we go up and ask the guards to let us in?"
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Merle Tremblay
HP: 1 LP:1 Condition: Normal

"I'm sure they'd be happy to let everybody know we've come," Merle deadpans eyeing their guns, then turning his tone serious said, "I'd rather sneak in if we can, assuming they haven't seen us. If we can get to Valderon before we fight our way out, safer for him that way."

"Cooker, let me know if they go on the radios. If they've seen us we hit them hard and fight our way to Valderon."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Prehistoric (David Gordon)
HP:2

"I can sneak OK, but how do we find him in there before getting caught? It's a big place."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Merle Tremblay

Merle blinks, obviously surprised by that question, "Uh, I was hoping you'd be able to sniff him out?"

He clears his throat, then looks to the others and adds a hopeful, "I am open to other ideas."
Shock

Post by Shock »

David shrugged. "I can follow the trail but that won't give us much flexibility on our route. All I can say for sure from here is that he's on that estate."
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Lei Kung-

As the band looked around the corner onto the broad, clear street considering how to make it past the exterior guards, the Vindicator with them cleared his throat and said to Gaspar;

"Perhaps now would be the appropriate time to summon that fog? Of course that may not help once we're in the building, but it may allow us to get beyond the exterior defenses without being spotted."
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

LLUVIA / Gaspar Zorrilla e Higueras
HP: 1 / Condition: -

"Yes, sir." Gaspar closed his eyes and concentrated. This should have been easy. Fog was nothing more than just a cloud of water droplets hanging in the air close to the ground. It was like making it rain, except that it didn't rain and it did so lower than normal. He took a deep breath and felt the air around them begin to stir. He could feel the precipitation on his skin. He breathed out and forced the moisture to take root.

He opened his eyes and smiled at the layer of fog now hanging around them. "Hell yeah," he muttered to himself as he fought to contain the proud smile.
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Ch 6: August & Everything After-

PC's: All npc's: (Lorena Argento, Lei Kung, Desiree' Seguin, Angela Zapata)-

Within moments of Lei Kung making his suggestion to Gaspar the fog had risen and the once clear view of the gates was obscured with murky mist. The guards up ahead could be heard talking to each other, though the exact content of the discussion was too muted to make out. What wasn't muted were the number of profanities lacing each man's declarations.

"Look at that," Desiree' said quietly squeezing Gaspar's arm. "muscles and talent! Show me more." She finished the sentence with an exaggerated purr.

"Hush!" Lorena hissed. "Can't you take anything seriously? What now Merle?"

Suddenly Angela spoke up, but her voice no longer quavered nervously. Now it had a hard, icy edge. "Now we take care of the problem."

With a flick of her wrist a knife seemed to just appear in her hand and she trotted forward soundlessly into the mist.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Anton "Carnudo" Villiam
Condition: Normal

"Umm .. what just happen?" Ant asked feeling confused that the girl who had seemed so scared just before was off with a knife.

"Should we follow her?"
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Merle Tremblay

Merle watches Angela run off and pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.

It wasn't that she was most likely playing them this entire time, it was the fact she'd ran off into the mist by herself.

"We need to stay together. I'll open a portal behind the gates," Merle says quietly, "Then it's the same as before, Prehistoric tracks. Be ready, we're not going to get too far before a fight starts."

He glanced into the mist, "Angela will have to look out for herself. As she can run through walls, I suspect she'll be just fine."
Shock

Post by Shock »

David didn't like letting Angela run off on her own but chasing her wasn't going to help their situation. "And if we cause trouble inside, maybe things are a little easier for her."
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

LLUVIA / Gaspar Zorrilla e Higueras
HP: 1 / Condition: -

"Show me more."

As Desiree' purred at him, Gaspar couldn't help but grin dopily. He opened his mouth--to flirt back--only to be silenced by Lorena's hissing.

"Can't you take anything seriously?" she asked before looking to the tall boy. "What now Merle?"

"Now we take care of the problem," Angela said, drawing a knife and moving into the mist.

Gaspar looked to Merle. Their leader seemed frustrated by her impetuousness. It was a reminder that the Spaniard ought not to act rash--one of his best characteristics.

Merle fed them his plan and Gaspar reluctantly nodded. He didn't like letting her go off alone, but Merle seemed confident she would be fine. He tried to put her out of mind. He looked to Desiree' and smiled.
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Cooker

The look on his face showed that Francis didn't like Angela running off either. "There's no sign of radio traffic. Could be good or bad." He informed Merle.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Merle Tremblay

"I expect Angela will change that in a hurry," He opened a portal, "Stick together, don't get lost. We're going in hard. If you see anybody with a weapon don't hesitate to knock them down anyway you can."
Shock

Post by Shock »

David stepped up to the portal. "I'll go first. Bullets won't hurt me much." He shifted into his Ankylosaurus form and (if no one objects) stepped through.