FORCE OPs (OOC) - Done

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Shock »

Kaisius wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 pm Has anyone seen or heard of what part of Emerald is the "bad" part town? I can find anything one way or the other in the player's guide.
Doesn't look like there is a seedy part of town, per se. I'm sure there's some darker areas down by the Riverfront. And the Undercity, especially the Maze, has to have places where bad things happen

T-man, you said Liz has some ideas on Boomerang's favorite hangouts. Is one of those places the bar we got the address for from Wrecking Bill's apartment?
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Shock wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:38 am
Kaisius wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 pm Has anyone seen or heard of what part of Emerald is the "bad" part town? I can find anything one way or the other in the player's guide.
Doesn't look like there is a seedy part of town, per se. I'm sure there's some darker areas down by the Riverfront. And the Undercity, especially the Maze, has to have places where bad things happen
The Undercity isn't known as a common place for criminals to hide out (yet), however, the Riverfront is the part of town I was thinking would be the "rougher side" of Emerald City.
Shock wrote:T-man, you said Liz has some ideas on Boomerang's favorite hangouts. Is one of those places the bar we got the address for from Wrecking Bill's apartment?
Yes it is.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Shock

Post by Shock »

"Dovetail never had to put up with this kind of..."

ABADDON

"nevermind, we're good"
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Aww Shock take all the fun out of things why don't you?

You know you wanted to see Liz and Eva infiltrate the bad guy bar dressed as Super villains.

Can see the conversation now.

Eva: Why am I dressed as the Evil maid again??

Liz: Because the costume fit you better

Eva: *adjusts top baring lots of cleavage* I can barely breath in this thing, Dammit I'm the genius I should be wearing the Doctor Evil costume.

Liz: oh stop complaining at least you're not wearing a cod piece.

And somewhere Theo and Abbadon are laughing their respective asses off.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

catsi wrote: PS if Emerald Cities super prison has a different name let me know.
Actually AEGIS is just now in the planning stages of building Deep Six prison near Emerald City, so it'd be Blackstone Prison.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Shock

Post by Shock »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Mars or Vortex bringing up his record before.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Shock wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 pm Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Mars or Vortex bringing up his record before.
Which is fine. Vortex assumed at least Warshade knew as team head. And we have a demonstration of the saying about assuming... :lol:
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Shock

Post by Shock »

I'm going to be out of communication from Wednesday until Sunday night.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Cool no worries. I'm overseeing new windows being installed today so kinda out of it.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Well it's been a busy as hell week for me, between manditory OT at work & personal commitments set up around said OT & this silly need for sleep I have.

Long story short is I've not forgotten about the game but just haven't had the time/energy to post. Sorry & I am working on something it's just going to be a day or so.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:11 pm Well it's been a busy as hell week for me, between manditory OT at work & personal commitments set up around said OT & this silly need for sleep I have.

Long story short is I've not forgotten about the game but just haven't had the time/energy to post. Sorry & I am working on something it's just going to be a day or so.
Don't sweat it T-man. I was just posting because I realized I'd never given the order to actually get moving.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Shock wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:01 pm
Tattooedman wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:11 pm Well it's been a busy as hell week for me, between manditory OT at work & personal commitments set up around said OT & this silly need for sleep I have.

Don't sweat it T-man. I was just posting because I realized I'd never given the order to actually get moving.
That wasn't in response to your last OC post, funny enough yours came right as I finished mine. It's just been almost a week since I posted anything game related. I just have no energy to do much after working a 10-12 hour day.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Hey T-man, do we know what name Boomerang has that apartment rented under?
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Shock wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:02 pm Hey T-man, do we know what name Boomerang has that apartment rented under?
Yep, it's as Lee Kirby.
EspyGrrl

Post by EspyGrrl »

Tattooedman wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:22 pm
Shock wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:02 pm Hey T-man, do we know what name Boomerang has that apartment rented under?
Yep, it's as Lee Kirby.
huh... you know, I have some friends who might know him... Stan and Jack, pretty cool guys