Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock

Re: Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

Post by Shock »

Horsenhero wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:54 pm
Shock wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:39 pm Poor Merle. His girlfriend's job is to put her hands all over everyone else at the school.
David is having dream problems? Awesome! I can work with this.
At its heart, it's a stress issue but dreams can definitely work into it. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it
Ah yes, but unlike RL in a game about SPB's stress can open you up to all kinds of...unusual problems.
That's why we're here ;}
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Horsenhero wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:23 pm A couple things...

Never let logic get in the way of a good joke.

I find it hilarious that Rafael/Carom got a sprained ankle.
Oh for crying out loud *pounds head against desk*

The original plan was to send that to you via private message and get your thoughts, and who he should be talking to. I defaulted to Raphael because he was goofy and one of the few cast members I could remember by name after all this time.

Then my boss kept walking in to my office to chat with me, and I was in a panic to finish it before my lunch was over... add in sleep deprivation and illness and... apparently I posted it instead of PMing it. Whooops.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go crawl under my desk for awhile.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Arkrite wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:02 am
Horsenhero wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:23 pm A couple things...

Never let logic get in the way of a good joke.

I find it hilarious that Rafael/Carom got a sprained ankle.
Oh for crying out loud *pounds head against desk*

The original plan was to send that to you via private message and get your thoughts, and who he should be talking to. I defaulted to Raphael because he was goofy and one of the few cast members I could remember by name after all this time.

Then my boss kept walking in to my office to chat with me, and I was in a panic to finish it before my lunch was over... add in sleep deprivation and illness and... apparently I posted it instead of PMing it. Whooops.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go crawl under my desk for awhile.
I thought it was awesome! It showed the kind of lengths boys will go to in order to spend time with the "early bloomer". I mean Raphael probably had to activate the Bolo and have it run over his foot...which is, in and of itself a blatant misuse of school resources.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Horsenhero wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:28 am I thought it was awesome! It showed the kind of lengths boys will go to in order to spend time with the "early bloomer". I mean Raphael probably had to activate the Bolo and have it run over his foot...which is, in and of itself a blatant misuse of school resources.
Please tell me there's video footage of that, because it sounds hilarious ;~)
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Okay...now I know Phillip Brust is kind of a bully or at least a practical joker. That's good, because until now he'd just been a name on a piece of paper. I need to figure out which girl was his partner in crime though.

I'm thinking probably Julianna DeGroot. Broad spectrum environmental control isn't super combat effective, but could easily make peoples' lives miserable. While they aren't likely to bring super-villains down on the students, like Valderon Marchi did, they could easily be problematic for a kid with self-esteem issues like Anton.

Thank you Gilliam for helping me clarify a couple more personalities at the school.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Glad to help
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Horsenhero wrote: Not all the students were aware of it though. After it became apparent Tamati Stevens was either dead or lost to another dimension, Kendra Knapp hopped on the first bus to the beach. She was only occasionally spotted on campus and griefstricken and furious, everyone avoided her. Everyone except new student Trinian Hemingway aka Shark Girl, who shadowed her constantly.
Poor Kendra :(
Kendra wasn't the only student who vanished though. Since the defeat of the Armada nobody had seen or heard from Dahlia Ragsdale, Barbara & Jaqueline Bolding or Lupe Velasquez. None of their belongings were missing from their rooms and except for Lupe they weren't involved in search and rescue efforts. The quartet weren't particularly friendly with one another aside from the Bolding sisters and no visible signs of foul play could be found, but none had been seen since the Armada arrived.
Dahlia has the midas touch .. I wonder if someone wanted their own money machine.
Shock

Post by Shock »

One post and Mich sent a teacher running for the hills :lol:
Shock

Post by Shock »

I had to look at the class roster to find Angela Zapata's powers in order to realize there isn't a big hole in the wall of the infirmary. ;}
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Me too ;~)
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Shock wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:32 pm One post and Mich sent a teacher running for the hills :lol:
I swore I wasn't going to be the problem player. :( Gaspar may have other plans...
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Shock

Post by Shock »

David Gordon (npc's: Serenity Cole, Eve Robbins)-
Wait.... what?
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:26 pm
David Gordon (npc's: Serenity Cole, Eve Robbins)-
Wait.... what?
This actually didn't go as far as I originally planned because I decided mid-post I didn't want David wandering Sao Paolo alone, but.... :twisted:
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Michuru wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:55 pm
Shock wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:32 pm One post and Mich sent a teacher running for the hills :lol:
I swore I wasn't going to be the problem player. :( Gaspar may have other plans...
Meh...she wasn't a teacher actually on the list of permanent staff, so it's no big loss. She was a temp. She's expendable. Her fictional self should feel fortunate she got out of a NVA alive. ;)
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Well, sorry about the delay, I got a Francis post finally.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe