Super Bowl LI

The place to talk about football, baseball, wrestling, and any other sports news.
StarGuard

Super Bowl LI

Post by StarGuard »

Good game

Betted on Patriots
Rooted for Falcons (hell had half the starters on my fantasy squad this year)

Hated the outcome but fantastic finish.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: Super Bowl LI

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I didn't even know who was playing until today, honestly.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Shock

Post by Shock »

First half - all Falcons. Second half - All Patriots. It would have been nice to have some actual back and forth.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

To me the Super Bowl has always meant one thing and one thing only: the approximate half-way point of the NHL's regular season. So it's time to start paying attention to the playoff favorites and not just the Red Wings.

BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Honestly, I don't think I've ever watched more then 5 minutes of an NFL game. When I lived in Kitchener my dad used to drag me to Argos games as a kid, so I think that soured me on football forever. XD I'm with Batgirl. Hockey is best sport.
BriarThrone

Post by BriarThrone »

I've never been much for team sports, but since I met several of the Chiefs players, I've been a Chiefs fan, and therefore to some extent a football fan.

Goodell's been openly and obviously manipulating outcomes through selective rules enforcement and hilariously obvious directed officiating for years. I rooted for the Patriots, just to see the look on Goodell's face. Which was priceless. Sucks for Tony Gonzales, though.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

We use to have the Blackhawk farm team here in Indy so fan by association. Hockey always seemed more fun to watch in person. Football college or pros I prefer comfort of home and the TV. :)
Ken

Post by Ken »

I love the Blackhawks. My local library has a copy of Blackhawk archive #1, and has the early stories when Boris and Zeg and Ian were with the group and before Chuck showed up.

Oh, wait. Wrong Blackhawks.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.