PALLADIUM STUDIOS 3e: The PALADINS(OOC THREAD)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: PALLADIUM STUDIOS 3e: The ELITE(OOC THREAD)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

*tips hat* Pleasure to be working with you fellows.

I see Messiah has stuck as a name for poor Andy, wonder how he'll react to that.

@Arkite: Awesome song picks. I'm really super digging Invincible, might just have to chalk to a secondary theme!
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Oh well, maybe next time. There were many excellent submissions. Have fun everyone!
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Well shoot...

Have fun, all you lucky people!

Will be lurking.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

The Messiah label should prove an interesting angle for his charity work out of a church not to mention his nun girl friend.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Yay! Can't wait!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Thank you for the opportunity. I can imagine whittling that amazing selection or characters down to 5 was daunting!
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:47 pm Thank you for the opportunity. I can imagine whittling that amazing selection or characters down to 5 was daunting!
You gotta understand, those that wasn't picked as PC's are still being placed in the 100 as NPC's. Weither as Hero,Villian or Neutral will depend on how the characters background reads. What was hard for me was picking the 5 who'd have their Story told first(and everybody had some great backstory's, so it was doubly hard) ...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 pmWeither as Hero,Villian or Neutral will depend on how the characters background reads.
I certainly hope you all have fun but this is of no consolation to those who were not picked as we won't be playing those other characters. You are free to use them, you said you would. But this sugar coats nothing. We weren't picked. Such is life. I will certainly submit my character to some other game some day, maybe. Because I made a character I want to play, not a character I want to see someone else play.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

jmucchiello wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:22 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 pmWeither as Hero,Villian or Neutral will depend on how the characters background reads.
I certainly hope you all have fun but this is of no consolation to those who were not picked as we won't be playing those other characters. You are free to use them, you said you would. But this sugar coats nothing. We weren't picked. Such is life. I will certainly submit my character to some other game some day, maybe. Because I made a character I want to play, not a character I want to see someone else play.
I can see now how bad that came across, i sincerely apologize. :oops:

As others can tell you from here, I've a bad habit of "it sounded better in my head"-itis. I'm also a Glass half-full kind of guy, so it tends to bleed through in my posting...
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Well, ya know...

5 characters selected, 5 submissions left over- you could just run 2 games. I mean, think of the cross-over possibilities...

Kidding, obviously.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

As an aside; the IC thread's up...
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Feel free to use Stan any way you want, I'm cool with it.
Oooooh yeah. ;~)
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

I'm cool with Macyn using my character. I'm just pointing out that doesn't put me in a game.

No worries. I might be a bit disappointed at the moment. :)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Felt like it would be a good idea to put an image of pre-incident Cole as well, even if he'll never be seen like that again after today.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:30 am Felt like it would be a good idea to put an image of pre-incident Cole as well, even if he'll never be seen like that again after today.
Not a bad image actually. Look's close enough to your heroic image to work. Mind if this is the image for your wife?...