Jacob Blackmon's Art Page

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
Psistrike

Re: Jacob Blackmon's Art Page

Post by Psistrike »

Prodigyduck wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:12 pm NOW LIVE ON KICKSTARTER... The Super Powered Legends Sourcebook!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... -for-mandm

Backed at $35 level, here is to hoping it not only succeeds but reaches at least a few of the stretch goals if not all of them.
Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

Psistrike wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:29 am
Prodigyduck wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:12 pm NOW LIVE ON KICKSTARTER... The Super Powered Legends Sourcebook!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... -for-mandm

Backed at $35 level, here is to hoping it not only succeeds but reaches at least a few of the stretch goals if not all of them.
Thank you! I hope the same thing. :)
Davies

Post by Davies »

Backed, and it just crossed the 75 Backers level, so I guess we're getting an Attil--ahem--AGARTHA pdf. Honestly, I'd be satisfied with things as they are now, since that Japan section annoys me. "magical girls that corrupt the minds and souls of Japan's citizens"? What have you got against Pretty Cure?
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

Ancient Rulers of the City of Monsters

Hidden within a dimensional fold is Agartha, the home of the Miscreations: a race of humanoids descended from Cro-Magnon and altered by the mutagenic Lunarian Blue substance created by the Ancient Thirteen. The current dynasty of royals has had to deal with reintroducing their city-state to the world at large.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

Get This Free!

By backing the Super Powered Legends Sourcebook Kickstarter at the $20 or higher level. It was unlocked as a stretch goal!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/223 ... of-Agartha

greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

The Super-Powered-Legends Kickstarter has been really successful so far, with all sorts of funding and social stretch goals unlocked-reams of new material, including new sections on the SPL Universe's versions of China, Egypt, Japan, Romania (Latveria/Transylvania), and Russia, with the UK left to go, and not far off!

And plenty of new characters and locales have been unlocked as well, including the Crime Czar (Kingpin counterpart)'s legion of henchmen!

This is about as close to an "official" version of the Marvel U we're likely to see for the M&M rules set, and Mr. Blackmon consistently delivers in a timely manner, so I definitely recommend anyone interested to back it!

All my best.
Ken

Post by Ken »

greycrusader wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:20 pm This is about as close to an "official" version of the Marvel U we're likely to see for the M&M rules set, and Mr. Blackmon consistently delivers in a timely manner, so I definitely recommend anyone interested to back it!

Heh. Marvel U. Timely. I see what you did there.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

A Professional Villain

As a young girl on the streets, life was hard for Bebe. She found work where she could, and learned how to fight for money.

Through a series of events, Bebe became a factor for Hecate, gaining the ability to absorb the physical properties of any material she touched, and extending her powers through weapons. Bebe soon gained fame as a “professional villain,” teaming up with other villains; including the Overlords.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/224 ... ard-Knocks

Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

greycrusader wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:20 pm The Super-Powered-Legends Kickstarter has been really successful so far, with all sorts of funding and social stretch goals unlocked-reams of new material, including new sections on the SPL Universe's versions of China, Egypt, Japan, Romania (Latveria/Transylvania), and Russia, with the UK left to go, and not far off!

And plenty of new characters and locales have been unlocked as well, including the Crime Czar (Kingpin counterpart)'s legion of henchmen!

This is about as close to an "official" version of the Marvel U we're likely to see for the M&M rules set, and Mr. Blackmon consistently delivers in a timely manner, so I definitely recommend anyone interested to back it!

All my best.
Thanks for the support!
Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

Behold! The Miscreations!

Before recorded history, the Ancient Thirteen visited Earth and saw the potential within the different races on its surface. The god-like aliens altered the races of humanity with a mutagenic compound that affected the Cro-Magnon in an unexpected way. They gained amazing super-human powers, but it also altered their shapes, transforming the humans into monsters!

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met them before.

This PDF is available for FREE to supporters of the SPL Sourcebook Kickstarter who pledged $20 or more.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/225 ... ds-Agartha

Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

If the Money's There, We Don't Care

Some villains don’t seek to rule the world or to become the arch-nemesis of anyone. They’re just looking to put food on their table, or, at the very least, make enough cash to life a comfortable life. So they hire themselves out as criminal mercenaries to the wealthy or a more powerful super villain for top dollars. These kinds of jobs are referred to as “henching” in super-powered circles.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met them.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/225 ... n-for-Hire

greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Hmmm...stand-ins for Bullseye, Grizzly, and the Kangaroo via White Rabbit?
Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

greycrusader wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:33 am Hmmm...stand-ins for Bullseye, Grizzly, and the Kangaroo via White Rabbit?
You got them in one.
Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

We Bump Back!

There are things that go bump in the night ... and they hunger for human flesh. Thankfully, humanity has a secret army of protectors to keep them safe from the supernatural. Many of these men and women have suffered at the hands of supernatural monsters ... some of them are supernatural monsters! These people are the Nightwatch; and they have saved the world more times than they can count.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met thembefore.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/226 ... Nightwatch

Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

The Goddess of Ghosts!

The daughter of King Hades of Tartarus and his wife Persephone, Melinoe lived in luxury as the Princess of Tartarus, until the day Hecate banished the gods from Olympus.

After the banishment, Melinoe fought her way through the Nine Hells, to escape through Pergatory, to Earth. Lady Erinyes (PL 13) sought out her cousins, Jupiter and King Ravas of Atlantis. Together, the three children of the gods plan to wrest control of Olympus away from the goddess Hecate...

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/226 ... dy-Erinyes

Prodigyduck

Post by Prodigyduck »

King of the Titans!

Cronos (PL 16), thrown into Tartarus by Zeus, found an ally in Hecate, also imprisoned by Zeus. Tempting her with promises of vengeance and power, Cronos granted Hecate a portion of his power. This allowed Hecate to overcome Zeus. Cronos now accumulates power again and is soon ready to break free from his chains.

Once free from Tartarus, Cronos intends to destroy Olympus, consume every god he can find, and turn his attention to Earth to punish humanity for their betrayal as worshippers.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met them before.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/227 ... nds-Cronos