Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - Optimus Prime, Terry Bogard

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits

Post by Ares »

Harry Dresden - Classic

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Hellboy - Custom

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Human Shield - Classic

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Jack O'neill

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Kevin Matchstick - Classic

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Kid Comet - Custom

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

King Arthur - Gargoyles

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Macbeth - Gargoyles

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Michael Carpenter - Classic

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Mirth - Hero Discovered

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Danny Phantom - Classic

Danny Phantom - Adult

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Morrigan - Classic

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Ryu - Classic

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Rick - Splatterhouse 2010

Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:50 am When I was younger, I tried to really express myself via drawing, only I was never really all that good at it. I was generally better at writing and character/plot analysis than drawing. However, thanks to Photoshop I've gotten better at editing art to fit my needs, and figured I'd share them here.

A large majority of these images will be edits of another artist's work, Ronnie Thunderbolts. Ronnie was a fan of X-Men Evolution back in the day, and started out doing images of other Marvel heroes in a X:E style, only to later sort of make it into his own style. And myself and others saw how easy it was to edit these images into other characters, and I have done so quite a bit. I just wanted to make sure to give ample credit where it was due and not claim ownership of this art. This is all Ronnie with some tweaks by me.

That said, let's get rolling. Feel free to let me know which ones you like, and share any suggestions for future edits.
Ahhh, I was wondering why every character had that "the tights are actually baggy around the joints" look. I can see the X-Men Evolution origins of the style looking at it now- the bulkier physiques and more-square faces threw me off.