Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - Optimus Prime, Terry Bogard

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits

Post by Ares »

Ash Williams - Classic

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Athena - Custom
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Ben Tennyson - Classic

Omni This was a custom version of Ben I did for a team, with the idea of giving him a full on superhero costume to protect his identity while working with the team.

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Wuji Zhang - Custom

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Zip-Zap - Custom

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Angel - Custom

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Zuko - Custom

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Uriel / "Jake - Custom

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The Shadow

The Shadow - Old Edit

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The Scotsman - Classic

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The Spirit - Classic & Film

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Leonardo - Classic

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Dr. Who - 10th - Classic

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The Phantom - Custom

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Teal'c - Classic