Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - Optimus Prime, Terry Bogard

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
MacynSnow

Re: Ares Edits

Post by MacynSnow »

Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:34 am Moon Knight - Custom
My Favorite Pic of the lot,man.You know i'm a Fan of Moon Knight(I alway's thought more should&could have been done with him)!:)
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

This is such a great thread!
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Thanks. :) Glad you're enjoying it.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Are these are all your work? I recognize the "evo style" that came from the X-Men Evolution cartoon, and I know of a guy named Jared, handle of Ronnie Thunderbolts, that did a vast number of them.

It`s funny, but a large number of them are on my hard drive under "favourite fan art." But I didn`t get them here. I got them some time ago from superbuddies.net IIRC.

Either way, I love the designs.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The base work is all Jared. But like a few people over on Superbuddies, I edited those images to get characters I wanted. I had my own thread on Superbuddies before that site went down, so I decided to post them here. So everything you see is something I edited in some way. Glad you like them. :)
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:17 am Batman - Classic (Remastered)

Batman - Classic (Original)
Updated my old Batman edit with a remastered version.

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:33 am Joseph Joestar (Remastered)

Joseph Joestar (Original)
Updated my old Joseph Joestar image.

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Space Ghost

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Magick

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The Mimic (Classic)

The Mimic (Modern)

The Mimic (Custom - 1)

The Mimic (Custom - 2)

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Synch - 1

Synch - 1

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Microwave

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Jason

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Ayane

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Honey Lemon