The (Mostly) Comic Art of AWRowland

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
Shock

Re: The (Mostly) Comic Art of AWRowland

Post by Shock » Mon May 22, 2017 2:15 am

I really like those Empyrean Command character highlights.

Also, nice to see you're still kicking around.

Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero » Mon May 22, 2017 7:19 am

Shock wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 2:15 am
I really like those Empyrean Command character highlights.

Also, nice to see you're still kicking around.
I'm still around, though I haven't been on EotM for several months. I just wanted to finish posting the remainder of those comic pages and get the promos for the EC up. I had to drop in and check jabroniville's thread for his original characters, since he asked me to after he looked up my Deviant Art page. I also connect with T-man on DA, so I'm not completely out of touch. As I'm trying to get my part of the writing for the Empyrean Command comic done I spend most of my time on line either on DA or Facebook.

Once I get my part of the writing done I'll have more time since we're hiring a more accomplished artist to do the actual interior art for the book. Of course I'm still doing a good deal of the promo art and I'll have to work on the Kickstarter page, but step-by-step we're getting there. Finishing off my major work for EC only frees up my time for my next project and then hopefully EC goes over well enough that we'll have to do another story arc for that. Essentially I never want to not be busy with comic stuff, but I'm working on arranging free blocks of time for a return to the gaming boards.

Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero » Thu May 25, 2017 9:14 pm

May 25th is Red Nose Day 2017 in the USA, please remember to give.

Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Very cool!

Nice to see you HnH

Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:20 am

Okay...well, just in case it turns out to be an "in game" thing, here's a redesign of Magnitude from New Vindicators.

Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:14 am

Rounding out a forgotten New Vindicators character I'd promised to draw, but then got busy and neglected. EnigmaticOne's illusionist, Imago.