Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - Optimus Prime, Terry Bogard

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Icon, Rocket, Ms. Victory, Doc Savage, The Rocketeer, Tarzan, The Spider

Post by Ares »

Green Hornet

Kato
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Pulp Builds! Doc Savage, The Rocketeer, Tarzan, The Spider, Green Hornet, Kato

Post by Ares »

Indiana Jones
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:48 am Captain Atom - Post Crisis

Captain Atom - Pre-Crisis
Added a Pre-Crisis version of Captain Atom

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Pulp Builds! Doc Savage, The Rocketeer, Tarzan, The Spider, Green Hornet, Kato

Post by Ares »

Blue Beetle - Ted

Ken

Post by Ken »

Ares wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 am Blue Beetle - Ted
Image Blue Beetle says "I approve!"
Last edited by Ken on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Ken wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:39 am
Ares wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 am Blue Beetle - Ted
Image Blue Beetle says "I approve!"
Glad you like it!

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Man of War

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Green Hornet, Kato, Indiana Jones, Captain Atom, Blue Beetle, Man of War

Post by Ares »

Geo-Force

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Green Hornet, Kato, Indiana Jones, Captain Atom, Blue Beetle, Man of War

Post by Ares »

The Comet

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Captain Atom, Blue Beetle, Man of War, Geo-Force, The Comet

Post by Ares »

Golden Age Daredevil

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Captain Atom, Blue Beetle, Man of War, Geo-Force, The Comet

Post by Ares »

The Shield

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Blue Beetle, Man of War, Geo-Force, The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield

Post by Ares »

Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Blue Beetle, Man of War, Geo-Force, The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield

Post by Ares »

Birdman

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Geo-Force, The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman

Post by Ares »

Plastic Man

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man

Post by Ares »

Mandrake the Magician