Liberal Waitress Seats 3 Rowdy Conservatives And Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Ares
Site Admin

Liberal Waitress Seats 3 Rowdy Conservatives And Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime

Post by Ares »

I will let the video speak for itself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1_H3xPsRY
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Batgirl III

Re: Liberal Waitress Seats 3 Rowdy Conservatives And Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime

Post by Batgirl III »

Wait... I thought anyone in a MAGA hat was a baby-eating monster?
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Liberal Waitress Seats 3 Rowdy Conservatives And Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime

Post by Ares »

Batgirl III wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:01 pm Wait... I thought anyone in a MAGA hat was a baby-eating monster?
BG, we have a story where two people that the far right, far left, outrage culture and the toxic media tells us should be at each others throats, instead are not only polite to each other, they are KIND. Humane. They treat each other like actual people.

Why don't we just enjoy it? You can hop off the bitter bus for just a bit and just join us in enjoying a little under reported bit of good news?
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
BriarThrone

Post by BriarThrone »

Settle down, Ares. The video and its title are specifically designed to reference the prejudice that BG is referencing here, while subverting it. It begs for that kind of comment.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

I was joking, Ares. We all know that the only real baby-eating monsters are Chicago Black Hawks fans.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Batgirl III wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:00 pm I was joking, Ares. We all know that the only real baby-eating monsters are Chicago Black Hawks fans.
Around here the word was that it was Comrade Stalin.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Ken

Post by Ken »

Batgirl III wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:00 pm I was joking, Ares. We all know that the only real baby-eating monsters are Chicago Black Hawks fans.
What do you have against my friend Judy?
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

People used tobsay that there were 3 sorts of lies.
Lies, damned lies and statistics. Now we need to add Media and politics.

Political differences have devolved from a discourse about underlying moral and philosophical ideas of a political viewpoint to "orangemanbad" and "she said he said"
If you turn off your media you can believe people are fundamentally good people.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.