Thank you RL.

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Woodclaw

Thank you RL.

Post by Woodclaw »

Hi everyone,
This is just a quick update. I know that my posting so far wasn't exactly one of the main features of the site. Unfortunately my mom had an accident last week and she broke both ankles. This is, of course, taking its toll on my free time. :( :? :cry:
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Thank you RL.

Post by Ares »

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope your mom is . . . I was going to say okay, but a pair of broken ankles pretty much precludes that. I'll instead say that I hope she's healing well, and that you're doing okay. I can't imagine how stressful that must be. Please take care of yourself.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Ditto Woodclaw.I hope she make a full recovery as fast as possible....
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Ooh, sorry man. Best wishes to your mom and her recovery.
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Yowch- that sucks. Sorry to hear that, man. Hope everything works out in the end.
Ken

Post by Ken »

It's good that you're there and can help her. Good luck to you, her, and your family.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

She got her first surgery today, now she's wearing an Ilizarov apparatus.

As soon as she gets better they're going to put a metal plate and two pins in he left ankle.

MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Woodclaw wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:53 pm She got her first surgery today, now she's wearing an Ilizarov apparatus.

As soon as she gets better they're going to put a metal plate and two pins in he left ankle.
Don't mind me being nosey here,but how in the Wide World Of Sports did she break them bad enough to need a goram Metal Plate? :shock:
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:45 am
Woodclaw wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:53 pm She got her first surgery today, now she's wearing an Ilizarov apparatus.

Don't mind me being nosey here,but how in the Wide World Of Sports did she break them bad enough to need a goram Metal Plate? :shock:
Well, she slipped from a step and put all her weight on the left ankle, which of course buckled and broke, then on her way down she it that same step with her right one.

MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Woodclaw wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:58 am
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:45 am

Well, she slipped from a step and put all her weight on the left ankle, which of course buckled and broke, then on her way down she it that same step with her right one.
Jesus-david-job....I hope she get's 100% better,dude.If you need anything,drop me a pm&i'll do what i can....
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Little update. My mom is back home, but she need to return to the hospital for the final surgery. Lucky for me she's ever the optimist.

Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Another update, after one month, thanks to a wrong choice form some ER guys, my mom is now about to undergoing surgery. She should be back home in a week or so.

L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Woodclaw wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:26 pm Another update, after one month, thanks to a wrong choice form some ER guys, my mom is now about to undergoing surgery. She should be back home in a week or so.
Hope all goes well for your mom.
Formerly luketheduke86
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

L-Space wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:37 pm
Woodclaw wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:26 pm Another update, after one month, thanks to a wrong choice form some ER guys, my mom is now about to undergoing surgery. She should be back home in a week or so.
Hope all goes well for your mom.
Thanks, she came back home today and it seem that things are even better than expected.

L-Space

Post by L-Space »

That's good to hear.
Formerly luketheduke86