Other Systems

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Sidious

Other Systems

Post by Sidious »

Hey guys, I've been doing a ton of FASERIP conversions lately and been wondering if it's ok to post them here (well the correct subforum).
FuzzyBoots

Re: Other Systems

Post by FuzzyBoots »

According to Ares
Ares wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:16 am The Mutants and Masterminds system has proven itself extremely useful and versatile, so I expect it to see a lot of use on here. However, despite the fact that most if not all of the posters here will be immigrating from Ronin Army, this site itself is not officially affiliated with Green Ronin Publishing. As such, while I suspect that M&M will be the system mainly used in the Character Sheet and Gaming Table forums, it isn't mandatory to use it. Feel free to talk about or use whatever system you like.
So, have at it!
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

Sounds good. I'll start posting tomorrow.
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

follow up question.

does anyone have a good image hosting company? Photobucket is being a pain.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Sidious wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:52 am follow up question.

Photobucket has been giving a lot of people issues, so I'll tell you what I've told several people on here: Give Smugmug a try. It's not very expensive, and it gives you pretty much everything you could want in an image hosting site. Definitely the best of anything I've used.

You'd swear I was getting paid commissions for how often I suggest them, but I swear it's just the best image hosting site I know, presently.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Ares wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 am
Sidious wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:52 am follow up question.

Photobucket has been giving a lot of people issues, so I'll tell you what I've told several people on here: Give Smugmug a try. It's not very expensive, and it gives you pretty much everything you could want in an image hosting site. Definitely the best of anything I've used.

You'd swear I was getting paid commissions for how often I suggest them, but I swear it's just the best image hosting site I know, presently.
For my art page here I use imgur...it's always been decent enough for me.