Forum for Online Play?

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Celondon

Forum for Online Play?

Post by Celondon »

I pretty much exclusively play on virtual table tops like Fantasy Grounds or Roll20 these days. It's not always easy to find groups for them, though. I checked GR and here but neither seems to have a sub-forum for recruiting to such games. Is there a general aversion to such among the community? Is it an oversight? Just curious.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Forum for Online Play?

Post by Ares »

I definitely don't think there's any aversion to such things, it's just likely something that comes up less frequently. Most folks here are likely to Play-by-Post or engage with people they already know online than recruit via a forum.

That said, if you'd like to recruit for online games using things like Fantasy grounds, there's no issue with such a thing. Just be sure you include that aspect of it either in the topic or the opening post (or both) in order to avoid confusion. This would go in either Gaming Chatter or The Gaming Table.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.