Who are our noted missing?

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Jabroniville

Re: Who are our noted missing?

Post by Jabroniville » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:50 am

I do believe he was on RA, but only for a bit. He rarely posted after a point, and only made real points when he did (ie. not "Keep up the jolly good work, Jabroniville, as I move your thread 3/4 the way down the front page because I commented on everybody else's" :)).

greycrusader

Post by greycrusader » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:53 pm

Libra's fine, as far as I know. We just exchanged holiday pleasantries by email. He's a young guy (early thirties at most) who just stepped away to concentrate on his career and continuing education.

Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:08 am

Okay, so... I'm back. Glad to see that I was missed.

Nothing terribly exciting or interesting to explain my absence. My family life and work life just got really busy, I wasn't gaming as much, and I was still kinda feeling some bitterness over the awkward way that the ATT ended. I meant to take a break of a week or two... That suddenly became a month or two. Then, like, a year. :o

I'm back now. Not sure what, exactly, I have to offer the forum. Other than my gentle mocking of Thorp. I'm always good for that.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:09 am

Well, I always enjoyed your insight into characters, even if it was different from mine (and therefore wrong :)). for starters, you can go through my thread and comment on all the builds you missed! Otherwise just keep reading & commenting like the old days :).

Glad that our major worries were largely unfounded. It's always a bit worrying to see someone completely disappear from a site, especially since cyber-stalking wasn't producing any easy answers on my end!

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Welcome back BG! Good to see you again. We left your seat open right over . . . .

*goes over and brushes some dust and cobwebs off of said seat*

. . . . anyway, welcome back!

Ken

Post by Ken » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Ares wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:51 pm
Welcome back BG! Good to see you again. We left your seat open right over . . . .

*goes over and brushes some dust and cobwebs off of said seat*
Don't let him fool you. Alfred dusted your seat every day. :)
What kind of crap glass was used in the windows of Wayne Manor (post-Crisis) that an animal with a mass of less than 27 grams (i.e. weighs less than an ounce) could break through it?

Bladewind

Post by Bladewind » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:24 pm

Alfred ? Wasn't it Randall ? :D
Enigmatic One wrote:Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.
Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting
The Merge Setting document
The Merge: Character List

Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds

Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:28 pm

Bladewind wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:24 pm
Alfred ? Wasn't it Randall ? :D
Randal isn't allowed in the Batcave.

(You know what you did, Randal.)

Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:02 am

Oh! I should note you missed that most important of questions: "WHO IS YOUR OVERWAIFU?"

Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 am

Jabroniville wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:02 am
Oh! I should note you missed that most important of questions: "WHO IS YOUR OVERWAIFU?"
Umm... I’ve never actually played Overwatch. But my Young Ward’s favorite character is Tracer. She hasn’t played either, but she does watch a lot of YouTube videos about her.

When I was more actively involved in FPSs, I loved to play the sniper and whenever I play an MMORPG, I love playing the healer... it’s my understanding that Overwatch has a sniper-healer? There you go. Dat’s my waifu.

(Winston the Gorilla seems adorable too.)

Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:54 am

Batgirl III wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 am
Jabroniville wrote:
Umm... I’ve never actually played Overwatch. But my Young Ward’s favorite character is Tracer. She hasn’t played either, but she does watch a lot of YouTube videos about her.

When I was more actively involved in FPSs, I loved to play the sniper and whenever I play an MMORPG, I love playing the healer... it’s my understanding that Overwatch has a sniper-healer? There you go. Dat’s my waifu.

"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)

Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:23 am

Batgirl III wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 am
Jabroniville wrote:

Actually, my question was more along the lines of "which OW characters do you find most drool-worthy?" We had quite the spree of that on my thread. Everyone's got a "type" represented in a case with such a wide array of body types and personalities :).

Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:12 am

Jabroniville wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:23 am
Actually, my question was more along the lines of "which OW characters do you find most drool-worthy?" We had quite the spree of that on my thread. Everyone's got a "type" represented in a case with such a wide array of body types and personalities :).
Gotta say, that having watched some more YouTube videos about the game that the Egyptian assassin with the big freaking sniper rifle is kinda working for me. But, as a devout and dedicated "leg man," I'm also digging Mercy and Tracer...

Skaramine

Post by Skaramine » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:19 am

*waves hi to Batgirl*
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.