Who are our noted missing?

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
FuzzyBoots

Re: Who are our noted missing?

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Supposedly someone found her on Facebook. It was part of the drama of the split, one of the moderators tracking her down and making allegations of gender and sexuality and then claiming they were the ones being cyber stalked.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Well, that's horrible.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:41 pm Supposedly someone found her on Facebook. It was part of the drama of the split, one of the moderators tracking her down and making allegations of gender and sexuality and then claiming they were the ones being cyber stalked.
Yeah, I remember you mentioning something like that, but I heard it was Lara doing it. Obviously she'd be less than forthcoming if I asked her. My internet-digging ability has sadly failed here (good luck finding a specific "Batgirl" anywhere online.
Ken

Post by Ken »

The problem is, BG3 left enough clues around that figuring out where she works isn't that hard. And it's only about three hours between the city where the Green Ronin offices are and the city that BG3 works in. Someone with a day off could get there pretty easily.

And, I'm pretty sure* that Lara lives in that part of the country too, so if it was her, again, it wouldn't be that hard.

* - I did some art for Claire/Lara once upon a time, and during said exchange, I made inquiries.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Similarly, the people at GR probably have access to other info, like BG3's e-mail and where she often posted from, that someone could use or give to some other "believer in the cause".

greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

I sure hope Batgirl is just off and doing well; even though I disagreed with much of what she said, she was always civil, and I enjoyed her thoughts on the whole genre.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Hey,all!First off,let me apologize for not being on for so long(A lot of....stuff happened,i'll explain later) and want to get back into the "swing" of things. Fair warning,it'll be a bit spotty(?) for a little while,but i should be able to post on the weekends for now on.If you need me,give me a holler & i'll do what i can. :D
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:49 pm Hey,all!First off,let me apologize for not being on for so long(A lot of....stuff happened,i'll explain later) and want to get back into the "swing" of things. Fair warning,it'll be a bit spotty(?) for a little while,but i should be able to post on the weekends for now on.If you need me,give me a holler & i'll do what i can. :D
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! So happy to see you back :). You were one of the first guys on here with a recurring thread that wasn't just "re-posting the RA thread just in case they killed the boards", and I was digging your Ultraverse set. I PMed you AGES ago wondering where you'd been, so it's good to see you here once more.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:54 am
MacynSnow wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:49 pm Hey,all!First off,let me apologize for not being on for so long(A lot of....stuff happened,i'll explain later) and want to get back into the "swing" of things. Fair warning,it'll be a bit spotty(?) for a little while,but i should be able to post on the weekends for now on.If you need me,give me a holler & i'll do what i can. :D
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! So happy to see you back :). You were one of the first guys on here with a recurring thread that wasn't just "re-posting the RA thread just in case they killed the boards", and I was digging your Ultraverse set. I PMed you AGES ago wondering where you'd been, so it's good to see you here once more.
(takes small bow)That's actually nice of you to say jab,and it's greatly appriciated ... :D
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Arthur Eld is another member that I haven't seen in a while, both here and at RA.
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Yeah, Kreuz mentioned he fell off the face of the Earth recently.
Davies

Post by Davies »

... please tell me that didn't happen around the start of April.

EDIT: Oh, crap, it did.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

What's the significance of April?
Davies

Post by Davies »

That's when I started my thread here about the Project Freedom game, and sent Arthur Eld -- who'd been a player in that campaign until he dropped out -- a PM inviting him to come here and talk about it. He never answered.

Correlation is not causation. I'm going to just keep telling myself that.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

So while looking over old threads I just thought of another person who used to post a ton, but hasn't been seen in a really long time. Libra. In the original ATT he posted in a lot of threads (hell he used to carpet bomb the front page), but don't think he ever made the move to RA. I know there was a libra1313, but I don't think that was him.
Formerly luketheduke86