Who are our noted missing?

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Spectrum

Re: Who are our noted missing?

Post by Spectrum »

Cool! Thanks!
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

I missed out on the Green Ronin boards for a long time - and I don't think it was due to any stomp-off action on my part.

I just recently "re-registered" and found a lot of good people missing from the "new Atomic Thinktank."

I used to be Power-Glove and MorningKnight over there.

If this is the board with Jabroniville, Thorp and Batgirl, then this is the one I want to be aboard.
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Welcome (back?), Skaramine.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Skaramine wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:50 pmIf this is the board with Jabroniville, Thorp and Batgirl, then this is the one I want to be aboard.
I'll note that several people maintain dual-citizenship with no real rancor on either side.
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 pm
Skaramine wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:50 pmIf this is the board with Jabroniville, Thorp and Batgirl, then this is the one I want to be aboard.
I'll note that several people maintain dual-citizenship with no real rancor on either side.
Even better. But I truly am here, specifically, for fresh Batgirl and Jab deliveries, right to my doorstep.

(I wish I could change my name there so I don't confuse people.)
Just call me Doug.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Skaramine wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:50 pm I missed out on the Green Ronin boards for a long time - and I don't think it was due to any stomp-off action on my part.

I just recently "re-registered" and found a lot of good people missing from the "new Atomic Thinktank."

I used to be Power-Glove and MorningKnight over there.

If this is the board with Jabroniville, Thorp and Batgirl, then this is the one I want to be aboard.
MorningKnight! Awesome! I definitely remember reading your posts- actually I think I've read some recently, largely through backtracking on the old ATT from time to time looking at my older builds for images to use on the new thread. I'd check those out, then get sidetracked looking up old conversations. Unfortunately it's tough to search users on there nowadays, so I don't recall anything specific. Can you give me a link to some old stuff? Then, I could search through your posts and what-not.

Nice to see you back! I often wonder what became of some of the crew from before the RA switch.

PS: you can include "Formerly ______" in your Signature on the boards. I can even edit my old ATT account to include one!
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

An excellent idea! Already entered. Thank you, big J.
Just call me Doug.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

I'm actually a little concerned about BG3 she was here but suddenly dropped out of contact.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

catsi563 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:18 am I'm actually a little concerned about BG3 she was here but suddenly dropped out of contact.
Yeah, she does that sometimes. She hasn't responded to my PM, but she tends to head back on her own time.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

MacynSnow wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:16 pm i personally miss my buddy Hoid,as i Loved what he was doing with his Build&universe settings.It's rare that he post's anymore too...:(
Speak the demon's name, and he shall appear!
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Oh, and MacynSnow: I am still working on the Forever Tree, it's just my posting has slowed to a crawl, most days.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

what ever happened to Batgirl?

Did something happen that I'm not aware of? or did she just move on?
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:27 pm what ever happened to Batgirl?

Yeah, she disappeared for a long time back on the ATT when she first had one of her daughters, but wondering why she disappeared this time. Since around early-mid March since she even logged on. :(
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Yeah, I don't know. I tried PMing her and got nothing (it hasn't even been read, according to the system), and I tried an old e-mail address (probably an "extra" one she used just to visit RA after her perma-ban- she popped up as another "Batgirl" right before people bailed, and I was able to e-mail her via that one because you can do that on RA I guess), but got nothing there, either. As I don't know her real name or personal situation, I'm not sure. She'd disappeared once before over circumstances (the ATT/RA gulf, circa my cancelled ST/MK Fighting Tournament), and I don't think she gave notice for that, either (she only told me via PM that she was bailing on the tourney, and why).

My guess is we'll see her randomly after like five months, with no explanation as to what happened during the gap. She'll just have more stories that prove her points in debates about things :).
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Wherever she is, I hope everything is well with her.