Who are our noted missing?

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Jabroniville

Who are our noted missing?

Post by Jabroniville »

I'll always be grateful to the lot of you for following us over to thisnew forum- forum splits can be an ugly business, so its rare to have as many followers as we currently have. Thank you.

That said, I've noticed a handful of longtime posters haven't made an appearance since even before the jump. Many of them have probably not even heard what happened.

I know Kyle is aware, but he told me over email that he's kinda done with M&M, and he always had a few issues with some other posters.

The big ones for me are:

Tevourious: his running group battle was fascinating, and I'd love to see how it turned out. This was a LONG time ago- he reposted some of it to the RA thread, but he disappeared at some point and never responded.

Phrozen: a regular commenter who's disappeared.

Skavenger: Another routine poster who I can't get a hold of.

Gazman: I dunno if you all remember him, but he regularly posted in my thread, and had a terrific build thread of his own.

Has anyone ever seen these guys? Skavenger & Phrozen were posting until slightly before The Incident.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissRo

Re: Who are our noted missing?

Post by MissRo »

I'm in a game with Phrozen on the other board. He's still around. I was kinda bummed when TheClassDunce poofed. He was a cool guy.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Kreuzritter thus far hasn't posted anything here, and was probably THE contributor to the various Builds threads on the old forum, along with Jab and a few others. As one of the people I've known on here the longest, his presence is missed.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Lara Croft never made it here. Shocking that.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

I think it's best to leave the bitterness of that incident on the other board.

Besides "noted" implies that the missing poster was either noteworthy or missed, and I don't know if Lara qualifies as either.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

MissRo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:43 am I'm in a game with Phrozen on the other board. He's still around. I was kinda bummed when TheClassDunce poofed. He was a cool guy.
Really? I PM'd him and don't think I got a response. I've missed seeing him in my thread.

ClassDunce was good, too. We disagreed on a lot of wrestling stuff, but he was a solid poster.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

We of course lost Elric before the forum thing. He just started losing interest as best I remember. Jameson also disappeared, which is another real shame because he was doing point-by-point reviews of the 3E Power Profiles that I thought were rather insightful.

Davies appeared, and then disappeared again...
Davies

Post by Davies »

I just find that I don't have much to say until the new Freedom City comes out so I can argue with what it got wrong.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Jabroniville wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:18 pm
MissRo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:43 am I'm in a game with Phrozen on the other board. He's still around. I was kinda bummed when TheClassDunce poofed. He was a cool guy.
Really? I PM'd him and don't think I got a response. I've missed seeing him in my thread.

ClassDunce was good, too. We disagreed on a lot of wrestling stuff, but he was a solid poster.
Unfortunately I think CD's personal life had made being a regular poster a near impossible thing. Hopefully he's doing well.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

i personally miss my buddy Hoid,as i Loved what he was doing with his Build&universe settings.It's rare that he post's anymore too...:(
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Tattooedman wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:51 amUnfortunately I think CD's personal life had made being a regular poster a near impossible thing. Hopefully he's doing well.
Hear, hear.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Yeah, hope he's doing OK. I get all nostalgic looking back at old posts and seeing names I haven't thought of in years pop up. Hell, remember when Taliesin was THE GUY for posting builds?
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Tattooedman wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:51 am Unfortunately I think CD's personal life had made being a regular poster a near impossible thing. Hopefully he's doing well.
That's too bad. My interactions with him were limited, but he always seemed like a really nice guy with funny, well put post.

TheIlethryKnight (sp?) and BARON are too that come to mind. Granted IK hadn't been on any of the forums for a while and BARON always kind of came and went at his leisure.

What ever did happen to Taliesin by the way? I know he had done some work for Green Ronin and also had a kid, but he's been absent for a while.
Formerly luketheduke86
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Others missing:
Hound
Evolucion
BlueCobalt

Maybe not huge names, but people I really miss.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I believe Evolucion posts here as Camus.