Who are our noted missing?

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Jabroniville

Re: Who are our noted missing?

Post by Jabroniville »

I do believe he was on RA, but only for a bit. He rarely posted after a point, and only made real points when he did (ie. not "Keep up the jolly good work, Jabroniville, as I move your thread 3/4 the way down the front page because I commented on everybody else's" :)).
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Libra's fine, as far as I know. We just exchanged holiday pleasantries by email. He's a young guy (early thirties at most) who just stepped away to concentrate on his career and continuing education.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Okay, so... I'm back. Glad to see that I was missed.

Nothing terribly exciting or interesting to explain my absence. My family life and work life just got really busy, I wasn't gaming as much, and I was still kinda feeling some bitterness over the awkward way that the ATT ended. I meant to take a break of a week or two... That suddenly became a month or two. Then, like, a year. :o

I'm back now. Not sure what, exactly, I have to offer the forum. Other than my gentle mocking of Thorp. I'm always good for that.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Well, I always enjoyed your insight into characters, even if it was different from mine (and therefore wrong :)). for starters, you can go through my thread and comment on all the builds you missed! Otherwise just keep reading & commenting like the old days :).

Glad that our major worries were largely unfounded. It's always a bit worrying to see someone completely disappear from a site, especially since cyber-stalking wasn't producing any easy answers on my end!
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Welcome back BG! Good to see you again. We left your seat open right over . . . .

*goes over and brushes some dust and cobwebs off of said seat*

. . . . anyway, welcome back!
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Ares wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:51 pm Welcome back BG! Good to see you again. We left your seat open right over . . . .

*goes over and brushes some dust and cobwebs off of said seat*
Don't let him fool you. Alfred dusted your seat every day. :)
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Alfred ? Wasn't it Randall ? :D
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Bladewind wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:24 pm Alfred ? Wasn't it Randall ? :D
Randal isn't allowed in the Batcave.

(You know what you did, Randal.)
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Oh! I should note you missed that most important of questions: "WHO IS YOUR OVERWAIFU?"
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Jabroniville wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:02 am Oh! I should note you missed that most important of questions: "WHO IS YOUR OVERWAIFU?"
Umm... I’ve never actually played Overwatch. But my Young Ward’s favorite character is Tracer. She hasn’t played either, but she does watch a lot of YouTube videos about her.

When I was more actively involved in FPSs, I loved to play the sniper and whenever I play an MMORPG, I love playing the healer... it’s my understanding that Overwatch has a sniper-healer? There you go. Dat’s my waifu.

(Winston the Gorilla seems adorable too.)
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Batgirl III wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 am
Jabroniville wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:02 am Oh! I should note you missed that most important of questions: "WHO IS YOUR OVERWAIFU?"
Umm... I’ve never actually played Overwatch. But my Young Ward’s favorite character is Tracer. She hasn’t played either, but she does watch a lot of YouTube videos about her.

When I was more actively involved in FPSs, I loved to play the sniper and whenever I play an MMORPG, I love playing the healer... it’s my understanding that Overwatch has a sniper-healer? There you go. Dat’s my waifu.

"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Batgirl III wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 am

Actually, my question was more along the lines of "which OW characters do you find most drool-worthy?" We had quite the spree of that on my thread. Everyone's got a "type" represented in a case with such a wide array of body types and personalities :).
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:23 am Actually, my question was more along the lines of "which OW characters do you find most drool-worthy?" We had quite the spree of that on my thread. Everyone's got a "type" represented in a case with such a wide array of body types and personalities :).
Gotta say, that having watched some more YouTube videos about the game that the Egyptian assassin with the big freaking sniper rifle is kinda working for me. But, as a devout and dedicated "leg man," I'm also digging Mercy and Tracer...
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

*waves hi to Batgirl*
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

An update of sorts-

Batgirl has sadly ghosted again, disappearing in the early phases of my game in the "Gaming Table". No explanation or anything, but this is the second time. Hopefully she makes another return.

MacynSnow made a post in early October, stating that renovations and moving needed to happen, but the timetable was moved up on him, and he hasn't returned to the forum since. I really wonder what happened to him. He was a cheery conversationalist on various threads of mine.

Yojimbo is an odd one. A pretty active build thread, and then I noticed a while back that he hadn't been around for a while. A search of his thread revealed that he not only bailed, but he DELETED ALL OF HIS BUILDS, which is a pretty drastic, time-consuming move. As I'd never heard of any arguments he was having with anyone here, it seems very shocking and inexplicable. Does anyone know him from elsewhere? Why would he do such a thing?