Hi. I'm Jack

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
HalloweenJack

Hi. I'm Jack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Totes Besties (well....) with a few of the guys here like Ares and Jab.

Also the President of the Diamond Dallas Page fanclub.....Jab is VP.

Just wanted to say *LOVE* the new place here. Hopefully there'll be alot of interesting builds and discussions here and I hope I can be a part of them.

Lots of respect to all you guys here. Your builds and discussions have kept me thoroughly entertained over the years and helped me with many a long day at work. Would've posted earlier at the ATT or GR, but I'm more an idea guy and less a nuts and bolts kinda guy.

Nonetheless I'm glad to make your acquaintances and....IS THAT A LAUGHING SMILIE OVER THERE?

:lol:

IT IS!
Psistrike

Re: Hi. I'm Jack

Post by Psistrike »

Nice to meet you. And yeah, the phpBB boards come with those smilies as default and I think more can be added, but not sure. Miss having a smilie with a tongue sticking out.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Well, I can honestly say we won't be lacking in any means of entertaining company for a good while. ;)
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Welcome... I am pretty new here myself.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.