Congratulations on finding a New Home!

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
ZenGypsy

Congratulations on finding a New Home!

Post by ZenGypsy »

Greetings to the Multiverse!

I am an avid table top gamer, and have been using Mutants and Masterminds for some time now. I had been using the previous forums, both Atomic Thinktank & Roninarmy, for reference for quite sometime. As I have since relocated away from my table top crew, I switched to the play by post format, and was introduced to the Powered by the Apocalypse system, specifically Masks on another forum. As such, I began to gravitate away from Mutants and Masterminds, but continued to monitor the old boards for builds, mechanics, and inspiration.

Imagine my dismay when I discovered the current situation, and the unfortunate consequences that caused some posters, whose builds, comments, and suggestions I'd been plumbing for inspiration to migrate from that forum. So on seeing some of those familiar faces here, I made a conscious decision to join the community and share my thoughts and ideas with you all, to reciprocate for the inspiration and creativity you have unknowingly shared with me as I lurked on the previous boards.

So once again, congratulations on finding a new home! And while my presence may not be the greatest of gifts, I hope to be a more active member of this growing community!

~ Zen