Thanks guys

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Ares
Site Admin

Thanks guys

Post by Ares »

So far there's been a lot of "thank yous" and other things sent my way for starting this place up, and all I can say is "You're all very welcome" along with something to the effect of "aw shucks" thrown in. I'm just glad people liked the idea and came over. I really liked the overall community we had over at Ronin Army, and I want to see it continue here.

Both Jab and Ken deserve the lion's share of the credit as well. Jab and I had been in talks about this for a little, and it was him that really got me thinking this place could work. Ken was also the guy who put me in touch with some technical experts that walked my less than computer gifted brain through the creation process of this place. So a big thank you to the both of them as well.

I'm sorry I'm not responding to each individual thank you and shout out, but I feel all of the Thank You posts would get old quick. So let me just say from the bottom of my heart, I'm glad you all like the place, and I'm very happy you're all here. Lets have a good time.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ken

Re: Thanks guys

Post by Ken »

Ares wrote:Ken was also the guy who put me in touch with some technical experts that walked my less than computer gifted brain through the creation process of this place. So a big thank you to the both of them as well.

One of the two is signed up here as Lightningman. Hopefully he'll start posting, soon. If you see him, please say 'hi'.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Goldar

Re: Thanks guys

Post by Goldar »

Hi Ares,

Had to catch up on all that happened at the other place....and then I saw your post about this New World. So here I am!

Thank you for giving us such a great option, so quickly and so fortuitously! I appreciate it.

So glad to be here.

Thank you also for giving us a place at this time of year, when it would have seemed very strange to be disconnected from all of you.