Birthday Thread

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Spectrum
Posts: 1403
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Spectrum » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Thank you!
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.

User avatar
Batgirl III
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:17 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Batgirl III » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:01 pm

You should see the turn out your birthday is having here in Portland, man. April 20th is apparently a really big deal.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

Ken
Posts: 1858
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Location: DeKamore, IL, Earth-Two

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Ken » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Batgirl III wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:01 pm
You should see the turn out your birthday is having here in Portland, man. April 20th is apparently a really big deal.
Ahh, 420 celebrations.

User avatar
Batgirl III
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:17 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Batgirl III » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:21 pm

It's not fog rolling its way across the Willamette River today...
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

bsdigitalq
Posts: 402
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 am
Contact:

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by bsdigitalq » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:50 am

Happy Birthday Spectrum! :D

User avatar
Goldar
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Goldar » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Happy Birthday Spectrum! I forgot we are one day apart!

Jabroniville
Posts: 8428
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Jabroniville » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Goldar wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:20 pm
Happy Birthday Spectrum! I forgot we are one day apart!
And happy birthday to you, Goldar!!

User avatar
Goldar
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Goldar » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 pm
Goldar wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:20 pm
Happy Birthday Spectrum! I forgot we are one day apart!
And happy birthday to you, Goldar!!
Thank you, Buddy!

Ken
Posts: 1858
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Location: DeKamore, IL, Earth-Two

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Ken » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:14 am

Happy birthday, Goldar!!! I hope your birthday is Gantastic.

User avatar
Goldar
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Goldar » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:06 am

Thank you, Ken!

Spectrum
Posts: 1403
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Spectrum » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:09 pm

Happy Birthday Goldar!
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.

User avatar
Goldar
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Goldar » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:18 pm

Spectrum wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:09 pm
Happy Birthday Goldar!
Thank you Friend!

Hoid
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:52 pm
Location: The Forever Tree

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Hoid » Wed May 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Next month...I’m 40. 40. Sigh.

User avatar
Batgirl III
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:17 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Batgirl III » Wed May 09, 2018 10:43 pm

Hoid wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:09 pm
Next month...I’m 40. 40. Sigh.
You mean next month you’ll celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of your 25th birthday.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

Hoid
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:52 pm
Location: The Forever Tree

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Hoid » Wed May 09, 2018 10:54 pm

Batgirl III wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:43 pm
Hoid wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:09 pm
Next month...I’m 40. 40. Sigh.
You mean next month you’ll celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of your 25th birthday.
You just made my day so much brighter. :) Thank you. And yes, I’m being serious. No snark intended.

Post Reply