Birthday Thread

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
bsdigitalq

Birthday Thread

Post by bsdigitalq »

So on some of the smaller, more communal forums that I've been a part of over the years, one of the things that helped to draw the users closer together were threads where we could wish someone a happy birthday publicly. So I thought I'd start one here.

Happy Birthday Shock. Hope its a good one for you. :)
Psistrike

Re: Birthday Thread

Post by Psistrike »

Happy birthday, Shock. Hope you have a great day today with friends and family.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Happy Birthday Shock!

Hope you enjoyed the day!
Shock

Post by Shock »

Thanks! With an extra day off before a week of vacation, I'm definitely enjoying ;}
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nice! Hope you're having a good one.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Nooooo! I can't be 4...4...40. I don't feel that old. Going to have birthday party tomorrow though as we usually have family dinner on Sunday. Soy sauce chicken made by my brother with white rice, broccoli and cauliflower, and for desert a yellow cake with white frosting and blue trim and vanilla ice cream with Magic Shell topping. :D
badpenny

Post by badpenny »

Penny's Build Party - Playable builds - M&M 2.5 featuring Damage Roll combat
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

Psistrike wrote:Nooooo! I can't be 4...4...40. I don't feel that old. Going to have birthday party tomorrow though as we usually have family dinner on Sunday. Soy sauce chicken made by my brother with white rice, broccoli and cauliflower, and for desert a yellow cake with white frosting and blue trim and vanilla ice cream with Magic Shell topping. :D
Sounds like a party man. Enjoy. :D
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Psistrike wrote:Nooooo! I can't be 4...4...40. I don't feel that old. Going to have birthday party tomorrow though as we usually have family dinner on Sunday. Soy sauce chicken made by my brother with white rice, broccoli and cauliflower, and for desert a yellow cake with white frosting and blue trim and vanilla ice cream with Magic Shell topping. :D
Happy Birthday Psistrike! I remember being 40 once upon a time. Just turned 56 today.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

CaptainChaos wrote:
Happy Birthday Psistrike! I remember being 40 once upon a time. Just turned 56 today.
Wait, you're 56 and your birthday isn't shown at the bottom of the main forum page? This will not stand! Happy birthday, CaptainChaos, hope you had a good one and enjoyed yourself with friends and family.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Thanks. Mostly it was just another ordinary day. Yard work, errands, all that kind of stuff. I did get cake and ice cream though which is always good.
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

Happy Birthday McGuffin! Hope you star in more movies, games, comics, and book series. ;)
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

And extending a very happy birthday to kenmadragon for hitting the big two-oh. Hope you enjoy yourself dude. ;)
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

welcome to the 40 year old club:your welcome to sit by me during Meeting.... :D and happy birthday!
Edit: for some reason i don't feel so old anymore.....Thanks Caos! :)
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

A bit late to the draw on this one, but Happy Birthday Arcaene! Hope you are having a good one!

EDIT: And happy birthday to RPGCadre also!