Site access issue

Questions or concerns about the site? Have a suggestion, comment or critique? Make them known here.
Shock

Site access issue

Post by Shock »

For some reason, I haven't been able to access this site from home for about a week. I haven't had a problem with any other website and I can get here fine from work. I've tried my desktop, laptop and tablet at home without success. Seems like it has to be some kind of internet routing problem but I have no idea how to even begin figuring that out.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Site access issue

Post by Ares »

I can't think of anything on this site's end that's changed within the last week, and I don't think anything's changed regarding your IP address, so I have no idea what the issue might be. You might want to try a different web-browser and see if you can access the site that way, at least to see if it might be a browser issue.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Shock

Re: Site access issue

Post by Shock »

I really don't think it's an issue with the site itself but maybe something changed with whoever is hosting it. I haven't tried a different browser but I wasn't able to even ping the site last time I tried and tracert died somewhere in the maze of the internet.