Spoiler code

Questions or concerns about the site? Have a suggestion, comment or critique? Make them known here.
Sidious

Spoiler code

Post by Sidious »

Hi, I'm trying to use the bb code for spoilers in my thread but it doesn't seem enabled?

[spoiler] like this [/spoiler]

or am I using the wrong code?
FuzzyBoots

Re: Spoiler code

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I'm pretty sure it's not enabled.
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

well poop. :(

there goes my idea for the Nightwatch build I was posting.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

There's always ROT13...
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

don't think me dumb for saying this but... Huh?
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

ROT13

Basically, it's a rotation cipher where reapplying it provides the original message. There are converters online.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

There's also white text...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Bladewind wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:51 pm There's also white text...
Spoilers are for shrinking large text batches and easily separating subsections. White text also fails depending on the theme.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Yeah, unfortunately the Spoiler option, along with things like Tables and a few other options doesn't come with the basic phpBB package I got when I created Echoes. I'd have to install those manually and I'm somewhat hesitant to do so because I don't want to accidentally break something on the site.

That said, if enough people want those features and feel they'd improve the board significantly, I'd be willing to put the time and effort into installing them.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Ares wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:13 am Yeah, unfortunately the Spoiler option, along with things like Tables and a few other options doesn't come with the basic phpBB package I got when I created Echoes. I'd have to install those manually and I'm somewhat hesitant to do so because I don't want to accidentally break something on the site.

That said, if enough people want those features and feel they'd improve the board significantly, I'd be willing to put the time and effort into installing them.
I'd say to make a banner or something to get a weigh in from the full site on if these things, I for one would love to have embeds.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

squirrelly-sama wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:30 pm Spoilers are for shrinking large text batches and easily separating subsections. White text also fails depending on the theme.
Fair enough. :)
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

Ares wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:13 am Yeah, unfortunately the Spoiler option, along with things like Tables and a few other options doesn't come with the basic phpBB package I got when I created Echoes. I'd have to install those manually and I'm somewhat hesitant to do so because I don't want to accidentally break something on the site.

When it wasn't available, I figured that was the issue.

Best thing I'd suggest to do would be create a poll and gauge people's interest.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I hope I wasn't the only one that highlighted this post looking for white text. :)
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Spectrum wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:59 pm
I hope I wasn't the only one that highlighted this post looking for white text. :)
bwahahahaha !