Forum structure and different game systems

Questions or concerns about the site? Have a suggestion, comment or critique? Make them known here.
Runeblade

Forum structure and different game systems

Post by Runeblade »

So I'm here primarily as an M&M 3e guy, but I realize that folks play lots of different games. Myself included! :)

However, it would help tremendously in browsing the forum and using it as a resource if its clear which threads and/or subforums are for M&M and which are for other games.

I don't think you need to be nearly as granular as Roninarmy was. Maybe just a dedicated subforum clearly marked for M&M Discussion (General, Rules, GM Advice, Resources, etc) and then one for M&M Settings/Roll Call writeups. The other subforums can all be mixed systems unless folks really want to support a specific system, then it might warrant its own subforum.

Thoughts?
Runeblade

Re: Forum structure and different game systems

Post by Runeblade »

Sorry, I just discovered a similar question was asked of Ares already. Well, whatever you decide is cool. If the content here is just naturally M&M centric because that's where we came from then cool. But if it starts to become a big hodgepodge, it may be worth considering segregating things out. :)