Pro Wrestling in M&M

A place to discuss game rules, homebrew systems and the like.
EpicEclipse

Re: Pro Wrestling in M&M

Post by EpicEclipse »

Sounds like Benefit advantage material to me. Circumstantial +2 bonus on certain things when in specific arenas/cities (or country if doing this as an international sort of deal). A bit like Favored Foe, but Favored Terf.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

ah thanks
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:03 am Sounds like Benefit advantage material to me. Circumstantial +2 bonus on certain things when in specific arenas/cities (or country if doing this as an international sort of deal). A bit like Favored Foe, but Favored Terf.
That makes much more sense to me,as Tazz and Shane "Franchise" Douglas were simply devestating Main Eventer's in ECW,but barely worth anything
in WWE or WCW.......
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I still gotta think the ECW guys are just basically a little lower.

Example, let's go back to Jerry Lawler.

In most places, someone like Taz would destroy him right? In Memphis though, he could hold his own with guys like Hogan or Flair
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:40 am I still gotta think the ECW guys are just basically a little lower.

Example, let's go back to Jerry Lawler.

In most places, someone like Taz would destroy him right? In Memphis though, he could hold his own with guys like Hogan or Flair
Ah,but that's where the Benefit and Crowd reactions come in.Jerry "the King" Lawler can practically do no wrong in Memphis while Charlotte's always been considered "Flair Country" for a reason(neither men,or their children for that matter,have lost a match in their hometown be it a PPV or house show).If you add those advantages,Lawler and Flair could easily even out against Hogan or even Austin if they fight there........

The closest similarity i can come to in MnM(in any edition) is in Freedom City,specifically Pyramid Plaza(HQ of The Silver Scarab in 2e).Wierdly enough,if a Psychic sensitive character is anywhere within 5 ft. of the pyramid,they gain a major boost to their powers so long as their within 20 ft. max range.......
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

decent point
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

more builds please
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Someone else can make some too, y'know? I'm busy :)!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I Should have some up on Saturday(current running a "king of the Ring" style tournament to work out kinks)....