Big List of Vehicles

A place to discuss game rules, homebrew systems and the like.
slade the sniper

Big List of Vehicles

Post by slade the sniper »

Is there a large list of vehicles done up in the same manner as character builders have characters? I know Batgirl III did a large amount of 40K vehicles in one of her threads (thanks) but are there any other lists similar to that on here or ATT or that other place...roninarmy?

If not, is there any interest for a big glut of vehicle writeups from different settings including RL?

-STS
RainOnTheSun

Re: Big List of Vehicles

Post by RainOnTheSun »

I'd certainly be interested in seeing it. I only have a small suggestion--to me, the sensors and rangefinders that modern weapons feature would be better represented as Extended Range than Accurate. A tank is very good at shooting something a mile away, but not really better than anything else at shooting something right in front of it. It's probably worse than a normal person, in fact, given the time needed to move the turret.
slade the sniper

Post by slade the sniper »

Well, for shooting things right in front of it, it has 1 or 2 turret mounted MG's on pintle mounts (plus drivers need kills too...), but I understand what you are getting at.

-STS
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

slade the sniper wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:17 am Well, for shooting things right in front of it, it has 1 or 2 turret mounted MG's on pintle mounts (plus drivers need kills too...), but I understand what you are getting at.

-STS
While traversing the turret could still be an issue, there were the canister rounds of WWII and beehive rounds of modern times for targeting infantry at relatively close range.
Beleriphon

Post by Beleriphon »

slade the sniper wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:42 am Is there a large list of vehicles done up in the same manner as character builders have characters? I know Batgirl III did a large amount of 40K vehicles in one of her threads (thanks) but are there any other lists similar to that on here or ATT or that other place...roninarmy?

If not, is there any interest for a big glut of vehicle writeups from different settings including RL?

-STS
I always like stuff like that.
Hellstormer1

Post by Hellstormer1 »

I want this list. MAKE IT SO!!!
"NOPE!"