Okay here's one...wrestlers you don't care for

The place to talk about football, baseball, wrestling, and any other sports news.
BriarThrone

Re: Okay here's one...wrestlers you don't care for

Post by BriarThrone »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:14 am Don't hold yer breath on them ditchin' Roman any time soon,as i heard an ugly rumor their giving him the title tonight on Raw.....
Thing with Roman is, he's not bad. Put him in the midcard, spend long as a Team Guy, make him pay his dues, the fans would have warmed up to him eventually. Saddling him with The Next Cena right out the gate turned him into... well, the Next Cena, with all the fan-hate that means.
MacynSnow wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:14 amWhat i'm more shocked 'bout was how well Steph did in that match(I knew Rousey was gonna transition well into wrestling due to her training style),if she wasn't the bosses daughter,she'd be pretty good on NXT....
Steph has always been good for two, three decent matches a year. She's not going to hang with the best women in the business, but they can carry her to a good match when the story makes it appropriate.

Rousey was always going to be a good worker, but she needs to work on being a decent actor.
MacynSnow wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:14 amMaking Askua lose her streak was the wrong call IMHO,as now what do you do with her?.......
All undefeated streaks must come to an end. Asuka can recover. The irritating thing is that it was Charlotte. Charlotte did NOT need the rub.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

yeah i gotta agree with them having Asuka lose for pure shock value. it's not like Charlotte really needs it. They'll push her forever as is.

I'd bank on undefeated Asuka vs Rousey being bigger money than Charlotte vs Rousey
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

So,thoughts on the Superstar Shakeup(A.K.A the Superstar Draft)........
talent-wise,Smackdown got the better deal(though Raw DID butcher their Women's Division unless they call up some more NXT women),though looks like Raw's going for something here,just not sure what.....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I'd have to look back through it to really get a gist of it
Darrin Kelley

Post by Darrin Kelley »

Kevin Nash has always been mediocre to watch. In my opinion. His matches just are never interesting.

He is also responsible for "The finger-poke of Doom."
Death Tribble

Post by Death Tribble »

You cannot forgive the finger poke of doom and Hogan also deserves blame for that.

I don't really care for Lesner now. The others are putting in matches week and month in and out and he turns up as apart time attraction. It worked for the Undertaker in latter years but Lesner did not pay his dues in my less than humble opinion.