So, favorite pro wrestlers?

The place to talk about football, baseball, wrestling, and any other sports news.
User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon May 21, 2018 1:09 pm

I've actually heard that RAW and Smackdown have both been pretty decent the last few weeks. I myself don't watch much anymore, but I do read the recaps at Uproxx and Rollins has been on a helluva tear lately

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon May 21, 2018 1:15 pm

oh and Randy Orton is out for a while due to surgery to repair a meniscus

I hate that's happened to anybody, but honestly I'll be glad to get him off TV for a while

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by MacynSnow » Mon May 21, 2018 5:26 pm

Yeah,he shouldn't have been tossed into the U.S.Title hunt.Maybe now we can have a decent feud for it&bring some darn Prestige back to it....

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon May 21, 2018 9:39 pm

seems like he was having problems way before Wrestlemania even but wanted to last until at least then like Charlotte.


Maybe being off TV will help him TBH. I haven't been interested in him since like 2011 or so. Most people before even that.

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by MacynSnow » Mon May 21, 2018 10:59 pm

At least he tried,you gotta give him that. :D

With Jeff as U.S.Champ,who you think he should face?My vote goes to Miz,as he could uplift the title like he did the IC....

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm

oh yeah, Miz is breathing hot fire right now.

He should win it and then we build to he and Bryan for Summerslam

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by MacynSnow » Tue May 22, 2018 2:55 am

HalloweenJack wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm
oh yeah, Miz is breathing hot fire right now.

He should win it and then we build to he and Bryan for Summerslam
That would be perfect,as not only have they been in a Rivalry for YEARS now(ever since Daniel first signed),thay had their first match at Summerslam.

But instead,they're having him take on Big Cass for some god-awful reason.Neither one needs the build&Cass'd be better suited feuding with Joe for #1 Contender to Styles/Nakamura(i would put Bryan here,but he just fits better right now in the U.S.Title picture)....

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack » Tue May 22, 2018 12:19 pm

the Cass thing I read is that Miz is basically trying to build a wall between he and Bryan (i think Miz was involved with that feud in a very minor way at the start) and that once Bryan gets passed Cass and maybe one more guy, after Miz he goes

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack » Tue May 22, 2018 12:29 pm

MacynSnow wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 2:55 am
HalloweenJack wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm
oh yeah, Miz is breathing hot fire right now.

He should win it and then we build to he and Bryan for Summerslam
That would be perfect,as not only have they been in a Rivalry for YEARS now(ever since Daniel first signed),thay had their first match at Summerslam.

But instead,they're having him take on Big Cass for some god-awful reason.Neither one needs the build&Cass'd be better suited feuding with Joe for #1 Contender to Styles/Nakamura(i would put Bryan here,but he just fits better right now in the U.S.Title picture)....

HA HA...irony...in a way


I just read that Cass it out again due to a knee injury leading to Bryan vs Hardy with the winner going after Joe

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by MacynSnow » Tue May 22, 2018 4:29 pm

HalloweenJack wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 12:29 pm
MacynSnow wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 2:55 am
HalloweenJack wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm
oh yeah, Miz is breathing hot fire right now.

He should win it and then we build to he and Bryan for Summerslam
That would be perfect,as not only have they been in a Rivalry for YEARS now(ever since Daniel first signed),thay had their first match at Summerslam.

But instead,they're having him take on Big Cass for some god-awful reason.Neither one needs the build&Cass'd be better suited feuding with Joe for #1 Contender to Styles/Nakamura(i would put Bryan here,but he just fits better right now in the U.S.Title picture)....

HA HA...irony...in a way


I just read that Cass it out again due to a knee injury leading to Bryan vs Hardy with the winner going after Joe
Wow....we're good at this. 8-)

Let's see if we can't keep this train full of steam; i'm calling Hardy wins due to a Distraction by Miz,leading to an "i quite match" between the two for Summerslam.

Your turn....:D

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack » Tue May 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Ya know, I'll buy that for a dollar.

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by MacynSnow » Wed May 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Now from what i saw of Smackdown last night,Cass will(Unfortunately) be back next week,so he'll probably interfere in Bryan vs. Joe.Which i REALLY don't want to see happen,as it should be a fantastic match.....

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack » Wed May 23, 2018 11:11 pm

bah! humbug!

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by MacynSnow » Thu May 24, 2018 12:30 am

HalloweenJack wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:11 pm
bah! humbug!
To which humbug are you bah-ing,good sir?.....

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack » Thu May 24, 2018 12:31 am

the fact that Cass may interfere

Post Reply