So, favorite pro wrestlers?

The place to talk about football, baseball, wrestling, and any other sports news.
HalloweenJack

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack »

I've actually heard that RAW and Smackdown have both been pretty decent the last few weeks. I myself don't watch much anymore, but I do read the recaps at Uproxx and Rollins has been on a helluva tear lately
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

oh and Randy Orton is out for a while due to surgery to repair a meniscus

I hate that's happened to anybody, but honestly I'll be glad to get him off TV for a while
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Yeah,he shouldn't have been tossed into the U.S.Title hunt.Maybe now we can have a decent feud for it&bring some darn Prestige back to it....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

seems like he was having problems way before Wrestlemania even but wanted to last until at least then like Charlotte.

Maybe being off TV will help him TBH. I haven't been interested in him since like 2011 or so. Most people before even that.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

At least he tried,you gotta give him that. :D

With Jeff as U.S.Champ,who you think he should face?My vote goes to Miz,as he could uplift the title like he did the IC....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

oh yeah, Miz is breathing hot fire right now.

He should win it and then we build to he and Bryan for Summerslam
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm oh yeah, Miz is breathing hot fire right now.

That would be perfect,as not only have they been in a Rivalry for YEARS now(ever since Daniel first signed),thay had their first match at Summerslam.

But instead,they're having him take on Big Cass for some god-awful reason.Neither one needs the build&Cass'd be better suited feuding with Joe for #1 Contender to Styles/Nakamura(i would put Bryan here,but he just fits better right now in the U.S.Title picture)....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

the Cass thing I read is that Miz is basically trying to build a wall between he and Bryan (i think Miz was involved with that feud in a very minor way at the start) and that once Bryan gets passed Cass and maybe one more guy, after Miz he goes
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:55 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm oh yeah, Miz is breathing hot fire right now.

That would be perfect,as not only have they been in a Rivalry for YEARS now(ever since Daniel first signed),thay had their first match at Summerslam.

But instead,they're having him take on Big Cass for some god-awful reason.Neither one needs the build&Cass'd be better suited feuding with Joe for #1 Contender to Styles/Nakamura(i would put Bryan here,but he just fits better right now in the U.S.Title picture)....

HA HA...irony...in a way

I just read that Cass it out again due to a knee injury leading to Bryan vs Hardy with the winner going after Joe
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:29 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:55 am

HA HA...irony...in a way

I just read that Cass it out again due to a knee injury leading to Bryan vs Hardy with the winner going after Joe
Wow....we're good at this. 8-)

Let's see if we can't keep this train full of steam; i'm calling Hardy wins due to a Distraction by Miz,leading to an "i quite match" between the two for Summerslam.

Your turn....:D
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Ya know, I'll buy that for a dollar.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Now from what i saw of Smackdown last night,Cass will(Unfortunately) be back next week,so he'll probably interfere in Bryan vs. Joe.Which i REALLY don't want to see happen,as it should be a fantastic match.....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

bah! humbug!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

HalloweenJack wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:11 pm bah! humbug!
To which humbug are you bah-ing,good sir?.....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

the fact that Cass may interfere