So, favorite pro wrestlers?

The place to talk about football, baseball, wrestling, and any other sports news.
HalloweenJack

Re: So, favorite pro wrestlers?

Post by HalloweenJack »

charges got dropped against Swann actually. Read that earlier.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Heard anything 'bout him coming back?
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

not yet. most of the news is "RondaRouseyRondaRouseyRondaRousey" at the moment
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I really dislike how they did her apperance. You don't ruin an historic event like the first Women's Rumble winner with a "sudden celebrity apperance/challenge",as it demean's the entire event.....
BriarThrone

Post by BriarThrone »

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:01 pm and just like that....Enzo is released.....which if he actually did sexually assault someone, good 'effin riddance
I just want to say that the circumstances of his release are awful. I hope he wasn't released just because of the accusation. Everyone is entitled to due process. If he didn't actually attack that woman, I hope he is not unjustly punished. If he did, I hope the legal system operates entirely by its principles to bring him to proper justice.

On the other hand, NO MORE ENZO, HELL YES!!!
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:11 pm I really dislike how they did her apperance. You don't ruin an historic event like the first Women's Rumble winner with a "sudden celebrity apperance/challenge",as it demean's the entire event.....
well it's better than the first women's money in the bank......
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

HalloweenJack wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:40 am
MacynSnow wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:11 pm I really dislike how they did her apperance. You don't ruin an historic event like the first Women's Rumble winner with a "sudden celebrity apperance/challenge",as it demean's the entire event.....
well it's better than the first women's money in the bank......
Too true,too true......
Death Tribble

Post by Death Tribble »

According to the wrestling bulletins that I watch, Enzo was released because he did not tell management that he was being investigated by the police.
Death Tribble

Post by Death Tribble »

So what do people think of the Bullet Club ?

I kept hearing about the 6 star match that Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada had in 2017. Last time I looked it was still available on Youtube. It was astonishing. Fast paced and frantic. About half an hour and better than anything I have seen from WWE in several years or ever.

The follow up match is available on RUtube in its entirety but as highlights on Youtube. About an hour long. This one got six and a quarter stars.

These were thought of as the best matches from last year by a lot of wrestling critics.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Personally,i think The Bullet Club (a.k.a the Balor Club in WWE right now) is basically NWO-lite as they at least tend to keep the membership low.Don't get me wrong,they're all good wrestlers....oh,i'm sorry,i meant Sports Entertainers.....and some of them are great mic workers but it all just comes across as re-tread to me.I might just be a slightly bitter Old Man Tronson so....(shrugs)
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

MacynSnow wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:41 am Heard anything 'bout him coming back?

aaaaaaaaaaand Swann is gone

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/rich-swann-released-wwe/
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Honestly what do you expect after being treated like he had the wwe plague,then throwing a supposed fit Backstage(at least from what i heard) about being told he was going to "job" to Roderick Strong(the supposed winner of the Title tourney,at least for now)? ;)
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't throw a fit over doing the job to Strong. Guy's quality.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Apparently mr.swann didn't see it that way.....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

seems like he needs to worry less about losing and instead put on a good match that gets both guys over

see also Sting vs Cactus Jack or more recently Aleister Black vs Velveteen Dream