Worst pro wrestlers other than Dino Bravo

The place to talk about football, baseball, wrestling, and any other sports news.
Jabroniville

Re: Worst pro wrestlers other than Dino Bravo

Post by Jabroniville » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:08 am

Whoops- put that in the wrong thread. Oh well.

My votes for worst:
Giant Gonzalez- He looked visually impressive (making Kevin Sorbo, The Undertaker & Kevin Nash look short isn't easy), but his horribly awkward movements in the ring made him an impossible opponent.
Dino Bravo: Excelled at none of the "Bret Hart Categories"- Look, Skill & Charisma. He was dumpy-looking, moved almost as bad as Gonzalez, and had no charisma whatsoever. Amazingly, despite never winning any titles in the WWF, he maintained a HUGELY impressive Win/Loss record for his multi-year run in the company.
Kurrgan: Another useless big guy, but with an awkward-looking body. He's much better off playing goons in Hollywood.
Giant Silva: Also tall & useless, and was dumped out of the WWF so that Big Show would look taller.

BriarThrone

Post by BriarThrone » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm noticing a theme with that list, Jab. Another guy, more recent, but he'd fit right in with the "big but useless" crew, was Great Kali. They tried to give him a story romance in Natalya to give him some depth of character... right as they debut Total Divas, prominently showcasing her relationship with Tyson Kidd.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

How could I forget New Jack?

He's both a pretty terrible wrestler and a pretty terrible human being too