Worst pro wrestlers other than Dino Bravo

The place to talk about football, baseball, wrestling, and any other sports news.
HalloweenJack

Re: Worst pro wrestlers other than Dino Bravo

Post by HalloweenJack »

I'da gone with the Sensational Sherri battle royale myself
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:49 pm Moolah IS rather low on that "Bar-Of-Slime",but New Jack still has the "title"(allbut just in my opinion)

Honestly,WWE naming that Women's Battle Royal after her is just asking for the wrong type of publicity and them just ignoring it or deleting negative comments 'bout it is making into another 2016(?) Ghostbusters remake contraversy.....
Looks like WWE took notice especially after Snickers got a lot of heat for sponsoring WWE and called them on it. theyre pulling the name for something else.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I'm sorry,but "The Women's Wreslemania Memorial Battle Royal" doesn't count as a name to me.It's like my Sidekick Mighty Mikey(who's 17 and in the middle of THE STUPID YEARS right now)was asked to name it.This is a chid that horribly does not like wrestling,just as a reminder...._
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

hell even the Chyna Invitational would work.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

So,opinions on WWE's version of the Ultimate Deletion?
I'm of the opinion that it was rather good for a slight rehash.....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I'm not a fan of the Broken/Woken stuff

It's just too much and too silly for me....yes even in a world with undead wizards and their fire demon younger brothers
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Yeah,but what else were they gonna do with Matt?Thw Broken/Woken stuff was the only reason they got him back.........
It would be kinda neat if they used him as a sorta Raw version of Undertaker while Smakdown went with an Evil Foreign Heel idea with Kevin Owens....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I'd do something other than the Broken stuff.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Like what?He and jeff are held together practically with bubble gum & wire at this point iin their careers not to mention all of jeff's run-ins with the law isn't helping anything............
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I honestly don't know what to do with Jeff. Keep plugging away as is. Seems to work for him.

For Matt, I'd revisit my personal favorite gimmick of his....Matt Hardy V.1

Have him be the Sensei of Mattitude again and have him work with some of the lower card guys to help them find that intangible IT within then. You can work at it from either a face or heel angle.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Aren't they doing that already with Titus Worldwide though?

I personally like what their doing with Titus worldwide,though he needs at least 3 more to be considered "worldwide"
If i were wwe,i'd add Akira Tosawa back plus either Street Prophets or Heavy Machinery(maybe The Revival) i'd then start pushing Dana Brooke as the powerhouse female wrestler she should've been billed as(you don't get 2nd place in Womens Heavy weighlifting for nothing)......
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

i have no idea if that's what they're doing, but I agree with everything you said.

guys like Tozawa and Crews are too good to be wasted.

and given I am obsessed with Dana Brooke....yeah i'll go with it
Darrin Kelley

Post by Darrin Kelley »

Konnan. His thug gimmick has always sucked. And he was no fun to watch at all.
Darrin Kelley

Post by Darrin Kelley »

Joey Ryan.

I never thought pro wrestling would stoop to even close to that level. For the first time in my life, I'm actually ashamed of being a wrestling fan.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Eyeh, I'm fine with a comedy style as long as that's what I've been set up for. For that matter, a silly but solid wrestler can also be really fun, especially if they get paired up against a "stop having fun" guy. I still remember one match we had locally in Pittsburgh between Dalton Castle and Anthony Nese... they're both excellent technical wrestlers, but Dalton was such a ridiculous figure, and and Anthony was so dead serious... beautiful.