Override - Mech City Brawl

The place to discuss your favorite toys (action figures, dolls, building blocks, etc.), board games, and video games, as well their related industries and related news.
Ares
Site Admin

Override - Mech City Brawl

Post by Ares »

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Batgirl III

Re: Override - Mech City Brawl

Post by Batgirl III »

Finally! The sequel (or at least spiritual successor) to TechRomancer I’ve been waiting for for decades.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Hey, someone else who played and liked that game. For a while it felt like I was the only one in North America who ever gave it a shot.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

My university had a small arcade in the student union with a TechRomancer cabinet. I think I pumped a year’s tuition into that thing...
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

One of my local Neighborhood Grocery/General Stores(you know,the small 'Mom&Pop' type of stores) had a small 'Arcade' area(basically four cabinets right beside the front doorway,next to the newsstand) thst had not only TechRomancer but also WWF Wrestlemania,Samurai Showdown and Paperboy. I never played TechRomancer a lot,as i was in a wierd feud with someone with the initials T.M.K. In Paperboy,least till they replaced it with Dungeons and Dragons:The Tower of Doom...