Star Trek Online

The place to discuss your favorite toys (action figures, dolls, building blocks, etc.), board games, and video games, as well their related industries and related news.
catsi563

Star Trek Online

Post by catsi563 »

Great game very Intellectual. lots of great storytelling elements that are replayable, and great ships.

If youre a fan of the Original series, and TNG as well as DS9 and Voyager then this is the game for you.

Season 13 Escalation has just been released.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MissRo

Re: Star Trek Online

Post by MissRo »

My husband and I played for about a year after it launched. Very fun game. He still plays, actually.
Darrin Kelley

Post by Darrin Kelley »

Lifetime Subscriber to Star Trek Online. I have been playing it for years.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

New chapter release for STO fans featuring the return of Geordi Laforge voiced by Levar Burton of course. and some mew fleet holdings as well, new planet looks gorgeous.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

It's not to bad a game overall,i'm just not a big fan on how ship mechanics & combat works(maybe cause i've got the hand-eye coordination of a drunk sloth.... :D ). The storylines are fantastic though....