Ant-Man & the Wasp Trailer

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
Woodclaw

Ant-Man & the Wasp Trailer

Post by Woodclaw »

New trailer for Ant-Man & the Wasp. It seem that Marvel found a way to integrate the Ghost and Bill Foster in Cinematic Universe and I like where this is going. :D
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Batgirl III

Re: Ant-Man & the Wasp Trailer

Post by Batgirl III »

Okay, now I really want to see a scene with Bill Foster and Nick Fury. Have it get all meta by having Peter Parker confuse them for Morgan Freeman.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Batgirl III wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:03 pm Okay, now I really want to see a scene with Bill Foster and Nick Fury. Have it get all meta by having Peter Parker confuse them for Morgan Freeman.
I'm sure Spider-Man would recognise his old colleague Easy Reader.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

It's thanks to The Electric Company that i became both a Nerd and learned to make a Potato powered Tazer Gun........ :D
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Trailer looks good and the movie seems like it's going to be a fun ride. The only thing that could have made it better is if Michael Pena was narrating the whole thing.
Formerly luketheduke86
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

I just saw that they are delaying Ant Man and The Wasp in the UK because of the World Cup. It won't premiere there until 8/3. That stinks. Makes me proud again to be an American lout that doesn't give a poop about soccer, er, football...whatever. ;)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:06 am I just saw that they are delaying Ant Man and The Wasp in the UK because of the World Cup. It won't premiere there until 8/3. That stinks. Makes me proud again to be an American lout that doesn't give a poop about soccer, er, football...whatever. ;)
(Using Anderson's voice from Helsing Abridged) it's spelled F-O-U-T-B-A-L-L,ya dirt Hethan!...... :lol:
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Soccer is an vocalized form of the “Assoc.” abbreviation for “Association Football,” to distinguish it from rugger, aka “Rugby Football.” So, if you want to be really pedantic, soccer should only refer to the way the game is played in England as that’s where the Football Association was formed in 1863 and that’s the association that led to the formation of the word.

Besides, we all know hockey is the superior team sport.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:06 am I just saw that they are delaying Ant Man and The Wasp in the UK because of the World Cup. It won't premiere there until 8/3. That stinks. Makes me proud again to be an American lout that doesn't give a poop about soccer, er, football...whatever. ;)
Well, in Italy most summer movies are delayed to September, because summer is considered a "dead season" for moviegoers.

Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Woodclaw wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:35 pm
Well, in Italy most summer movies are delayed to September, because summer is considered a "dead season" for moviegoers.
Huh. That’s very much the opposite in the States: Summer is the season for big special effects spectacles, the Fall is reserved for artsy-fartsy “Oscar Bait,” the early Winter for family friendly holiday fare, and the late Winter for... well... basically the cinema equivalent of “shovelware.”
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Batgirl III wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 6:57 pm
Woodclaw wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:35 pm
Huh. That’s very much the opposite in the States: Summer is the season for big special effects spectacles, the Fall is reserved for artsy-fartsy “Oscar Bait,” the early Winter for family friendly holiday fare, and the late Winter for... well... basically the cinema equivalent of “shovelware.”
I belive that the general idea is that movies are a "town entertainment", making them less interesting during summer when most of the potential viewers are away. Usually blockbuster season here is either around Christmas or right now between April and June.