[No spoilers] Avengers: Infinity War part 1

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
HalloweenJack

Re: [No spoilers] Avengers: Infinity War part 1

Post by HalloweenJack »

Batgirl III wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:23 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:20 am shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhut uuuuuuuuuup :evil:
Howard the Duck's girlfriend wielding the Ultimate Nullifier in one hand and Beta-Ray Bill's uru hammer in the other, whilst driving Ghost Rider's motorcycle through a portal to the Micro-Verse!? Dude, how can anyone keep that a secret? I'm thinking I'm going to get it on a t-shirt... maybe a tattoo.
that image just Leas my Thompson
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:25 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:20 am shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhut uuuuuuuuuup :evil:
Howard the Duck's girlfriend wielding the Ultimate Nullifier in one hand and Beta-Ray Bill's uru hammer in the other, whilst driving Ghost Rider's motorcycle through a portal to the Micro-Verse!? Dude, how can anyone keep that a secret? I'm thinking I'm going to get it on a t-shirt... maybe a tattoo.
Boo,bad jack,bad!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Well, me and Jim and ten of our closest friends just went to go see it this afternoon and we had a blast.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

MacynSnow wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:31 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:25 am

Boo,bad jack,bad!
:D
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Absolutely loved this movie! For being so long it never seemed to drag on, if anything I wanted more at the end!

Thanos was portrayed brilliantly and is (IMO) the best super-villain we've gotten in a movie, hands down.
Formerly luketheduke86