Star Wars "Species" Fights Round 1,Bracket A:Jawas-Vs.-Ewoks

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
MacynSnow

Star Wars "Species" Fights Round 1,Bracket A:Jawas-Vs.-Ewoks

Post by MacynSnow »

I got this rather stupid idea after bing watching all the SW movies and game footage.....my plan for this is simple:each month,i set-up another braket fight and let the winner be decided by group concenus.The only "rule" for this is simple:you must give a vaid(w/proof,if available)reason(s) for their winning.First off for this month,we have a brawl of 2 of the shortest and most viscious little things ever; The Ewoks of Endor taking on the Jawas of Tattooine!.....
Shock

Re: Star Wars "Species" Fights Round 1,Bracket A:Jawas-Vs.-Ewoks

Post by Shock »

Jawas. You know they have an army of mismatched battle droids hidden in a cave somewhere on Tatooine
Ken

Post by Ken »

I have to go with the Ewoks. I mean, they eat Imperial Stormtroopers for breakfast. Or maybe dinner.

They kicked the Empire's ass on Endor using their VC tactics.
They were going to eat Luke and Han as the main course at a banquet.
We saw them using the empty helmets as drums during their victory celebration.

I can't help but think they spread some Imperial on their sandwiches that night, if you know what I mean.

Meanwhile, we saw the aftermath of the Imperials encounter with the Jawas on Tatooine.

Ewoks > Stormtroopers > Jawas :: Ewoks > Jawas.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Fralick

Post by Fralick »

Ken is making a good case for the Ewoks. I'll one more thing, they've got crazy eyes.