Infinity War Trailer

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
Yojimbo

Infinity War Trailer

Post by Yojimbo »

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Ares »

Super excited about this. It's kind of weird seeing Thanos going around in what looks like his "casual outfit", but this looks REALLY solid.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

I am unbelievably excited. It's really hard to do work today.
Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

caught it and It was EPIC blew my mind entirely and that's just s teaser. :shock:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Super pumped for the movie as a whole, but the thing I'm most looking forward too is Rocket's interactions with Thor and the other Avengers. :D
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Saw Thor meet up with the Guardians of the Galaxy and came.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Excited but not liking how Cap's story is looking :(
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

StarGuard wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:02 am Excited but not liking how Cap's story is looking :(
If something bad happens to Cap. it will put a damper on the film for me.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Hawk wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 am
StarGuard wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:02 am Excited but not liking how Cap's story is looking :(
Chris Evans' contract is up and he wants to do other stuff. Sorry, my man... :(

The new trailer got me even more hyped than I was. They even showed Ebony Maw, who better become the star he showed he could be during Infinity. That whole convoluted crossover was worth it just for his creation.

Well, almost. ;)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

and Peter Parker meeting Stephen Strange

"Oh, we're using our made up names."

Chris Evans wants to get into directing and we all knew somebody was going to die. I'd be surprised if Tony Stark makes it out alive
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:12 am
Hawk wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 am
Chris Evans' contract is up and he wants to do other stuff. Sorry, my man... :(

The new trailer got me even more hyped than I was. They even showed Ebony Maw, who better become the star he showed he could be during Infinity. That whole convoluted crossover was worth it just for his creation.

Well, almost. ;)
I believe that many, if not all, actors signed an extension until the end of Infinity War, after that ... who knows.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Certain actors like Sebastian Stan have contracts that carry on into the next phase minimum
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

While I wouldn't envy the actors who would have to step into Steve or Tony's boots, I think I would ultimately prefer the actors be re-cast than to simply kill off Capt. America or Iron Man. It would be a shame, because Evans and Downey have been downright phenomenal in their roles, but hey, at least the next actors have a clear guideline for how to behave.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
danelsan

Post by danelsan »

If they do end up killling-off Iron Man, I wouldn't mind seeing Shuri made into the MCU version of Iron Heart (not that I would be necessarily against Riri being introduced. Tony's death makes plenty of sense as the impetus for her to follow in his footsteps).
BriarThrone

Post by BriarThrone »

danelsan wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:16 am If they do end up killling-off Iron Man, I wouldn't mind seeing Shuri made into the MCU version of Iron Heart (not that I would be necessarily against Riri being introduced. Tony's death makes plenty of sense as the impetus for her to follow in his footsteps).
Unless, of course, Disney doesn't want the profitable side of Marvel to chase the failing side of Marvel down the drain.