Infinity War Trailer

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
Post Reply
Yojimbo
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Infinity War Trailer

Post by Yojimbo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:26 pm


User avatar
Ares
Site Admin
Posts: 2105
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:40 am

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Ares » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Super excited about this. It's kind of weird seeing Thanos going around in what looks like his "casual outfit", but this looks REALLY solid.

Yojimbo
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Yojimbo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:12 pm

I am unbelievably excited. It's really hard to do work today.
Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 1607
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by catsi563 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:14 pm

caught it and It was EPIC blew my mind entirely and that's just s teaser. :shock:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

User avatar
L-Space
Posts: 727
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:40 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by L-Space » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:29 pm

Super pumped for the movie as a whole, but the thing I'm most looking forward too is Rocket's interactions with Thor and the other Avengers. :D
Image
Formerly luketheduke86

Jabroniville
Posts: 9644
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Jabroniville » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:52 am

Saw Thor meet up with the Guardians of the Galaxy and came.

User avatar
StarGuard
Posts: 864
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by StarGuard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:02 am

Excited but not liking how Cap's story is looking :(

Hawk
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Hawk » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 am

StarGuard wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:02 am
Excited but not liking how Cap's story is looking :(
If something bad happens to Cap. it will put a damper on the film for me.

Thorpocalypse
Posts: 1413
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Thorpocalypse » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:12 am

Hawk wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 am
StarGuard wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:02 am
Excited but not liking how Cap's story is looking :(
If something bad happens to Cap. it will put a damper on the film for me.
Chris Evans' contract is up and he wants to do other stuff. Sorry, my man... :(

The new trailer got me even more hyped than I was. They even showed Ebony Maw, who better become the star he showed he could be during Infinity. That whole convoluted crossover was worth it just for his creation.

Well, almost. ;)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum

Corrigon
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:36 am

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Corrigon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:31 am

and Peter Parker meeting Stephen Strange

"Oh, we're using our made up names."

Chris Evans wants to get into directing and we all knew somebody was going to die. I'd be surprised if Tony Stark makes it out alive

User avatar
Woodclaw
Posts: 752
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm
Location: Como, Italy

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Woodclaw » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:23 am

Thorpocalypse wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:12 am
Hawk wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 am
StarGuard wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:02 am
Excited but not liking how Cap's story is looking :(
If something bad happens to Cap. it will put a damper on the film for me.
Chris Evans' contract is up and he wants to do other stuff. Sorry, my man... :(

The new trailer got me even more hyped than I was. They even showed Ebony Maw, who better become the star he showed he could be during Infinity. That whole convoluted crossover was worth it just for his creation.

Well, almost. ;)
I believe that many, if not all, actors signed an extension until the end of Infinity War, after that ... who knows.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)

Corrigon
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:36 am

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Corrigon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Certain actors like Sebastian Stan have contracts that carry on into the next phase minimum

User avatar
Ares
Site Admin
Posts: 2105
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:40 am

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by Ares » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:54 pm

While I wouldn't envy the actors who would have to step into Steve or Tony's boots, I think I would ultimately prefer the actors be re-cast than to simply kill off Capt. America or Iron Man. It would be a shame, because Evans and Downey have been downright phenomenal in their roles, but hey, at least the next actors have a clear guideline for how to behave.

User avatar
danelsan
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by danelsan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:16 am

If they do end up killling-off Iron Man, I wouldn't mind seeing Shuri made into the MCU version of Iron Heart (not that I would be necessarily against Riri being introduced. Tony's death makes plenty of sense as the impetus for her to follow in his footsteps).

BriarThrone
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Infinity War Trailer

Post by BriarThrone » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:08 am

danelsan wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:16 am
If they do end up killling-off Iron Man, I wouldn't mind seeing Shuri made into the MCU version of Iron Heart (not that I would be necessarily against Riri being introduced. Tony's death makes plenty of sense as the impetus for her to follow in his footsteps).
Unless, of course, Disney doesn't want the profitable side of Marvel to chase the failing side of Marvel down the drain.

Post Reply